SS652's BACK! GAME AND DVD SALE!!!

For the TC...I really want a Dreamcast System with 2 1st party controllers, a VMU and all hookups. (worth about $25- $30 on ebays inflated prices so pretty even trade).

I only have NHL 97' for trade for Saturn, all of my other games are in my private collection for now.

[quote name='soccerstud652']For the TC...I really want a Dreamcast System with 2 1st party controllers, a VMU and all hookups. (worth about $25- $30 on ebays inflated prices so pretty even trade).

I only have NHL 97' for trade for Saturn, all of my other games are in my private collection for now.[/quote]

if you pay for shipping, id do that

i actually have 4-6 ist party controllers actually

[quote name='soccerstud652']How much for shipping? If we are talking the $8.00 flat rate in a box priority than that isn't bad. Can you throw any games in?[/quote]

whatever it is actually. Im not sure what USPS charges for that crap ya know.

if i found a couple games, id throw em in. I think the jewel cases got smashed, but id find some type of replacement

Well either way, sorry, but you do not have anything I want on the list & I do not want to deal with your shipping policy (it is a mess). Feel free to make a $$$ offer on the games you like, the more you want the better deal I can give you on shipping. I know ytou like games to be mint, and I assure you mine of are the highest quality because I am OCD about my games too.

Thats good, but I still don't see anything I am interested in on your list. If you want, make me a $$$ offer for that and a few games if you want, the more you want to buy, the btter price I can give you.

Huge Update:

Added a bunch of Gamecube games along with a new Gamecube Bundle that is complete with all hookups, original box, 2 controllers & memory cards, and Mario Kart Double Dash, a perfect starter system!

Added 24 The Game to my wants list, I really need this game fast so if anyone could help me out in a very timely fashion they will be compensated with an extra game

Thanks fellow CAG'ers

bread's done
Back