SSBB Tournament

Cool I should go check out the local list. That's lame as hell that you can't use a GCN controller though.

I'm the only one signed up on my very out of the way gamestop so far. The rules for local rounds are made up entirely by the manager at that particular store, which is kind of BS, but mine's letting me use a gcn controller as long as I bring one with me.

He said that there are no official prizes for local or district winners, they just get a chance to move up in the tournament. BUT individual managers may choose to give away small things to winners. First place at my location is a $50 giftcard, so that would be cool to get. Even if I win I'm not going to bother going to the district or higher-up ladders. Gas is too expensive to be driving all over New England participating in tournaments that don't really give anything in return.

[quote name='davyd']I'm the only one signed up on my very out of the way gamestop so far. The rules for local rounds are made up entirely by the manager at that particular store, which is kind of BS, but mine's letting me use a gcn controller as long as I bring one with me.

He said that there are no official prizes for local or district winners, they just get a chance to move up in the tournament. BUT individual managers may choose to give away small things to winners. First place at my location is a $50 giftcard, so that would be cool to get. Even if I win I'm not going to bother going to the district or higher-up ladders. Gas is too expensive to be driving all over New England participating in tournaments that don't really give anything in return.[/quote]

Sound pretty awesome. If I win I will move to the next store nearest to me, just to see if maybe I can get some cool stuff. It is supposed to be sponsored by Nintendo.

bread's done
Back