SSBM for $20 bucks

elchupacabra

CAGiversary!
Yeah target is putting all the gamecube games in a section where they have other games for 20 bucks or less but if you scan the gamecube games there 30 bucks but if you talk to costumer service they will give you the game for $20 bucks wich is way cheaper than gamestop and walmart. I just got Super smash bros melee and mario kart double dash for 20 bucks.

Got the Wii for xmas and decided to try some gc games and only to find out that some are 30 like ssbm plus I would have to buy a gc controller and memory card....better to wait next month for brawl. Deal is okay for ppl that still have gc, but I personally think player's choice should be $20 compared to sony's GH prices.

[quote name='RVDFrog']Got the Wii for xmas and decided to try some gc games and only to find out that some are 30 like ssbm plus I would have to buy a gc controller and memory card....better to wait next month for brawl. Deal is okay for ppl that still have gc, but I personally think player's choice should be $20 compared to sony's GH prices.[/QUOTE]

Some player's choice are $20, but you are talking about the first or second best seller during GC's life.
Once Brawl comes out, it will probably go down.

[quote name='elchupacabra']Yeah target is putting all the gamecube games in a section where they have other games for 20 bucks or less but if you scan the gamecube games there 30 bucks but if you talk to costumer service they will give you the game for $20 bucks wich is way cheaper than gamestop and walmart. I just got Super smash bros melee and mario kart double dash for 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]
You need an editor.

Aah, SSBM.. the only game to be out six years and have never hit $19.99. A pretty impressive feat.

Mario Kart is.. alright. The omission of the hop button really killed it for me, though.

Ill translate for everyone.. Charlie from IASIP

This deal good here.. Target store me buy Game..

Game 20, 30 was. Location No.

If you vote me, Im Hot.

Got game two, 20 piece a.

Hopefully that helps everyone.

well i actually had to argue witht he customer service guy to get the games at 20 bucks and my friend tried it in another different target and it worked

[quote name='elchupacabra']well i actually had to argue witht he customer service guy to get the games at 20 bucks and my friend tried it in another different target and it worked[/QUOTE]

you mean you begged him to give it to you for 20 bucks

i dinth beg him i just think if the games are in the 20 bucks bin it should be 20 bucks plus there was more people complainig about it

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Ill translate for everyone.. Charlie from IASIP

This deal good here.. Target store me buy Game..

Game 20, 30 was. Location No.

If you vote me, Im Hot.

Got game two, 20 piece a.

Hopefully that helps everyone.[/quote]Thanks. Do you do Masterkyo to English translations too?

[quote name='elchupacabra']i dinth beg him i just think if the games are in the 20 bucks bin it should be 20 bucks plus there was more people complainig about it[/QUOTE]

congraulations on complicating the answer

well, it beats what I thought it would be

a gco deal

but anyways, thanks op - my friends copy won't read his disc so I'll tell him about it

bread's done
Back