Stackable codes @ WB online store

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The WB site is hard to navigate but there are a few decent deals to be had.
http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/homepage.jsp

Found this at DVDTalk and didn't see it on the front page. Sorry if it was already posted.

codes.

WBNEWS: 20% Off (this one doesn't appear to be working any more)
USFS: Free Shipping
USD: 10% Off

you can either stack the 20 and 10, or the 20 and free shipping. if you spend $60 or more you get free shipping plus the full 30%.

what i got

> Spirit of '76, The: $5.72
Savings $2.23

>Cobra/Tango & Cash: $7.16
>Contact/Sphere: $7.16
>Demolition Man/Over The Top: $7.16
>Executive Decision/Unlawful Entry: $7.16
>Moving/Greased Lightning: $7.16
>National Lampoon's Vacation/European Vac: $7.16
>Showdown in Little Tokyo/Bloodsport: $7.16
>Collateral Damage/Eraser: $7.16
Savings $2.79 ea.

PRODUCT SUBTOTAL: $63.04
Tax: $5.20
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
ORDER TOTAL: $68.24

i hate paying tax online :(

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, old deal, but good one; ordered on Sunday, a $3.50 DVD (try and see if you can find it!) for $2.50 shipped and it arrived today.[/QUOTE]

The Photographer?
:)

Thanks OP! This is the 1st that I heard of the deal. I didn't realize WB released HBO dvds. I have been looking to pick up The Wire for awhile. Since I missed out on the Christmas Eve deal from BB. But BB had season one on sale for $24.99 this week. And I used the 30% stackable coupons to pick up seasons 2 and 3.

Also picked up all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond and season 2 of Carnivale. It was about $170 shipped. Great deal since everything was around $100 cheaper then amazon after tax and free shipping.

Is there a better deal anywhere on the complete Six Feet Under than $162? I was on the fence about this set back during the BB sale, and since then I've learned that Rainn Wilson is in it.

[quote name='argyle']Is there a better deal anywhere on the complete Six Feet Under than $162? I was on the fence about this set back during the BB sale, and since then I've learned that Rainn Wilson is in it.[/QUOTE]

goldeneye64: No problem! That is a good price on The Wire.. I considered picking those up, too.

argyle: I've seen 6FU for cheaper than that but I can't remember where. That is a decent price but someone else who stops by this thread might have more info on a better deal on it.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']The Photographer?
:)[/QUOTE]
Correct

Have not watched it yet, but I figured it's an HBO movie, it's $2.50 shipped, brand new, it's probably worth it.

Worst case scenario, I could probably easily make my $2.50 back

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Looks like only use 10% OR free ship now. I've tried everything with no luck on using both, and 20% off works not at all. :p[/QUOTE]

that sux

i think the 20% off is a first time customer thing

also wanted to mention that i got my order today

i wanted to see if all those double features were actually widescreen versions... turns out everything except Tango & Cash, Cobra and Showdown In Little Tokyo are.

saweet

[quote name='PKRipp3r']that sux

i think the 20% off is a first time customer thing[/quote]I don't think I've ever bought anything from WB's website before.

Is the 20% code expired or something? I was looking around today and I tried to use it to see what the prices for the stuff in my cart would be, but it said the code had already been used, except that was the first time I'd been to that site on that particular computer...so yeah.

[quote name='dstan']Is the 20% code expired or something? I was looking around today and I tried to use it to see what the prices for the stuff in my cart would be, but it said the code had already been used, except that was the first time I'd been to that site on that particular computer...so yeah.[/QUOTE]

hhmmm.. .not sure

when i used mine, it credited the 20% as a 'first time customer' discount.

i'll edit the title of the thread to reflect the change

bread's done
Back