STALKER Call of Pirpyat (PC) $9.99 Newegg.com

I wonder if this is for the Collector's Edition or the regular. The picture shows collector's, but Amazon shows the regular game for 9.99. Nonetheless, I bought it off Newegg anyways. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I wonder if this is for the Collector's Edition or the regular. The picture shows collector's, but Amazon shows the regular game for 9.99. Nonetheless, I bought it off Newegg anyways. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. Can anyone confirm this? I saw the collector's edition in Target on clearance about 4-5 months ago for $14.99 and I had been kicking myself for not picking it up, but if this is in fact the CE, I will be very happy. :)

I think that 14.99 price was just a sale, actually. I likewise passed, for some stupid reason. Not sure I've even see it on the shelves recently.

[quote name='svtcobrastang1984']wasnt this for 5 dollars during christmas steam sale?[/QUOTE]

It may have been. I can't recall, but regardless, this is for an actual hard copy of the game.

[quote name='geohouse']Great deal Op. Whats wrong with second game? ! beat the first game.[/QUOTE]

STALKER: Clear Sky is....
1. NOT polished at all (bugs, broken quests, performance issues, etc).
2. Has some half-baked ideas in there (Faction Wars).
3. A LOT of re-used areas/content.

Clear Sky is nowhere as good as STALKER: SOC or especially the very-polished and excellent Call of Pripyat.
I think COP is the best of the STALKER club, myself.

Still...Clear Sky is good...just not as good as the other two.
Probably some mods would do some good w/ Clear Sky.

bread's done
Back