STALKER Call of Pripyat Collector's Edition (PC) $9.99 at Target

Finch106

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Title says it all. This is possibly YMMV only because I'm not sure how well stocked your local Target may be, but this is the price for the game at Target (Price Valid 3/13-4/16). I own it, it's a great game and definitely worth the $9.99.

IMG_20110327_195251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt a collector's edition of a game that old is actually "the price for the game at Target this week". Are you sure it wasn't a clearance price (then this is major YMMV and belongs in the Target clearance thread)? It also isn't listed in the Target sale thread as being on sale this week (although I haven't seen the flyer).

[quote name='turls']I seriously doubt a collector's edition of a game that old is actually "the price for the game at Target this week". Are you sure it wasn't a clearance price (then this is major YMMV and belongs in the Target clearance thread)? It also isn't listed in the Target sale thread as being on sale this week (although I haven't seen the flyer).[/QUOTE]

The picture under the spoiler tag clearly shows a temp price cut and the dates valid. While I can't fully make them out it looks to be valid until mid-april.

I can vouch for this being the case at at least one store in mid-TN, though I can't recall which. Heck, it could have been all of them, but most of my Target trips consist of me making a beeline for the clearance racks and darting back out.

It's clearly not a clearance price if you peep the image.

Also, it says "collector's edition" on the box but this is the only edition I've ever seen, and I've never seen it any higher than $20.

It's definitely been a YMMV for me in terms of Targets stocking it, but that's a good price. Think I bought it digitally from Amazon for $5 during the holidays, but for $10 I could keep the bonus stuff and give the game away.

[quote name='turls']I seriously doubt a collector's edition of a game that old is actually "the price for the game at Target this week". Are you sure it wasn't a clearance price (then this is major YMMV and belongs in the Target clearance thread)? It also isn't listed in the Target sale thread as being on sale this week (although I haven't seen the flyer).[/QUOTE]
Well, I said "this week" simply because I didn't pay enough attention to the tag other than a quick photo, I didn't know it was through mid April.

It was $14.99 a few months back and I bit, but it retails at $19.99 at Target. It also isn't advertised in the ad, but there are tons, TONS of price drops this week, bluray galore and some games. This is one case.

EDIT: Wow, after looking at the original photo on my phone, the price is valid 3/13-4/16

bread's done
Back