Stallone vs Schwarzenegger? Who would win?

option.iv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
If both Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger had all the abilities of all their respective movie roles. Who would win in a fight?

i.e. Stallone will have all the abilities of Rocky, Rambo, etc.
i.e. Schwarzenegger will have all the abilities of the Terminator, Mr. Freeze, etc.

This isn't limited to their strengths. They will also have their respective character weaknesses.

edit:
Stallone IMDB
Schwarzenegger IMDB

I'll get around to listing all of their roles if the thread continues.

Stallone is the better actor but he had worse movies. Schwarzenegger was stronger but Stallone was faster and did his own stunts.

Actually...this is kinda tough the more I think about it.

Copland > anything the Governator ever did. Stallone should dump his Rocky and Rambo kick and get back to that kind of work. Anybody who hasn't seen Copland do it now, get to the chopper.

Stallone, as "Junior" Schwarzenegger would wind up developing postpartum depression and use his Terminator powers to kill himself.

Bam.

all of arnolds badass characters would stomp stallones ass. the only way to make it fair would be to say who would win between stalone in oscar vs arnolds character in junior. and even then hed probably still win.not to knock stallones movies ive liked alot of them surprisingly but in a vs conan rules hel any one of those characters dutch in predator, the guy from the running man or even the kindergarten cop would always win out. maybe he could beat conan 2 conan since that movie was horrible.........

stop this thread...or my mom will shoot...(yes its a lame joke)

... I pick arnie since he was a terminator and he also beat the predator.. and was able to teach a kindergarden class as well.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']stop this thread...or my mom will shoot...(yes its a lame joke)

... I pick arnie since he was a terminator and he also beat the predator.. and was able to teach a kindergarden class as well.[/quote]

To be fair Danny Glover also beat the predator....

I Pick stallone, if only for the latest rambo film in which he murders a whole fucken country.

If they had all their abilities, hands down its my Governor. A robot with a freeze gun? Instant win! Rambocky wouldn't land a shot from his machine gun that shoots punching gloves. Arnold would also be pregnant at the time, but Stallone wouldn't know who to hit since Danny Devito is his twin. ITS TURBO TIME!

Remember the OP says they both have ALL their abilities from their movies. Arnold already secures the victory from Teminator and Batman & Robin roles. His resume of abilities also include...

Hercules in New York - super strength, son of Zeus
Conan movies - super strength, sword, long hair
Running Man - stabbed a guy in the back with a pen
Twins - Danny Devito as his twin, super strength
Commando - Alyssa Milano is his daughter, throws a phone booth, super strength
Total Recall - dreams about mars, super strength
Kindergarten Cop - has a heart, cares for children, super strength
Terminator series - comes from the future, robot, could technically travel back in time and kill Stallone
Junior - Pregnant, baby likely has super strength
Jingle All the Way - fights Sinbad, has holiday spirit, Turbo Man costume
Batman and Robin - Mr Freeze, freeze gun, deliciously cold puns "Chill out!"
End of Days - fought the devil
6th Day - has a clone! combined with his twin, thats already 3 on 1!
The Rundown - tells the Rock to have fun, super strength

You can go ahead and close the thread now with Arnold as the victor. I don't recall Stallone having much abilities besides knowing how to use guns and ALL of Arnold's characters know how to use guns (even Conan) and have super strength. I'm pretty sure Rambo, Judge Dread, Demolition Man, Cliffhanger, and even the race car driver from Driven are all the same character. He doesn't have quite the range that Arnold has!!!

Schwarzanegger. The only real competition to his various roles would be Sly's Judge Dredd and even then it's not much competition.

[quote name='CouRageouS']*snip*[/quote]

Pumping Iron - Fat doobie, plate of chicken

[quote name='cochesecochese']
Pumping Iron - Fat doobie, plate of chicken[/QUOTE]
Arnold is numero uno.

He's also the cover of this month's Flex magazine. We put up his poster in my gyms office for some lulz.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']Whoever wins you would probably just PK them while they were sleeping in a mall.[/QUOTE]

word

Also, just for shits and giggles I am going to say that Stallone would win since he is the classic underdog.

Did anyone see the SNL he hosted some years ago? That was pretty funny. Especially the one where he played a slacker computer store clerk.

They already made this movie. It's called "Demolition Man". Stallone openly trying to outdo Arnold with hilarious results.

Until Jackie Chan enters the scene and whoops all their asses with a ladder, two cans of shaving cream, a mop, and half a bucket of KFC - all while his hands are handcuffed to a steering wheel.

Well the way I see it is the Terminator was, I think, defeated three times. Once by a trash compactor, then a vat of molten metal and I don't even remember what happened in the last Terminator movie but maybe it had something to do with a bucket of water? Regardless, Terminator Arnold would hardly be a match to Rambo with a set of thermite head arrows. Same goes for any other military related versions of Arnold.

Rambo was covering himself in mud years before Dutch was using his Ewok insurgent strategies. Judge Dredd Stalone would easily take out Mr Freeze. Cobra Stalone vs Kindergaden Cop? Come on... Even with a twin Devito, he wouldn't last 'til the credits. And Rocky with a shield / golden glove combo would beat the crap out of Conan (with or without Andy Richter)

Really, the best Arnold could hope for is getting Satan from End of Days to fight for him. But that's just cheap.

[quote name='Justden']Well the way I see it is the Terminator was, I think, defeated three times. Once by a trash compactor, then a vat of molten metal and I don't even remember what happened in the last Terminator movie but maybe it had something to do with a bucket of water? Regardless, Terminator Arnold would hardly be a match to Rambo with a set of thermite head arrows. Same goes for any other military related versions of Arnold.

Rambo was covering himself in mud years before Dutch was using his Ewok insurgent strategies. Judge Dredd Stalone would easily take out Mr Freeze. Cobra Stalone vs Kindergaden Cop? Come on... Even with a twin Devito, he wouldn't last 'til the credits. And Rocky with a shield / golden glove combo would beat the crap out of Conan (with or without Andy Richter)

Really, the best Arnold could hope for is getting Satan from End of Days to fight for him. But that's just cheap.[/quote]

Those are some good points!

No one can bring up how Arnold is better than Stallone because of TERMINATOR due to the fact that STALLONE was the TERMINATOR too! Ever see the movie "Last Action Hero"? Because Arnold was in it, it counts.

So the Terminator argument is nullified, they both played him. :applause:

Stallone was the Terminator in a poster in Last Action Hero. He never played the role. You guys aren't reading the OP's rules, they have ALL their roles's powers combined! Arnold has all these super natural powers.

Arnold.

With the exoskeleton of the Terminator under the seemingly immortal movie edition Jack Slater (Last Action Hero) there'd be no match for him, and that's before even considering adding attributes from Conan, Dutch (Predator), Mr. Freeze, or John Matrix (Commando).

Stallone's combination of Rambo, Rocky, Dredd, and several other cop movies would be an interesting combination to pit up against any other actor. However, considering the vast amount of roles where Arnold has one or more untouchable attributes that when all combined no-one else comes close.

chuck norris

why didn't these guys ever be in the same movie. That would have been cool.

Wasn't stallone an assassin. He would just snipe arnie with a bullet to his head which would cause him to miss carrage, short out his power supply, make him randomly fire his freeze gun which then froze his twin/clone. Stallone just has to walk up rocky super punch him. Then stallone would tighten his red headband. Then yell adreenaa!!!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back