Stand By Me (25th Anniversary Edition) Blu-ray - $12 @ Walmart B&M

Hm...I was going to wait until it hit $10 but this is close enough. I'll swing by Wal-Mart on my way home from work today. Thanks for the heads up OP!

^this is BD price b/c I don't think there is a 25th Ann. dvd (?)

and eff this thread! (j/k) went to a ghetto, out of the way wal-mart on my lunch break, they didn't have the BD of the movie, with nary a shelf tag anywhere indicating it. asked some hazy eyed employee and he just had a blank stare, saying they didn't have it and the would have it next week..rage!

Yeah, it's the blu-ray. They didn't release a new dvd. I'll add that to the title.

@token...sounds like you found a lazy employee. It's most likely sitting in the back, still boxed up. I'd try again tomorrow, but I'd call first.

[quote name='dino88']Yeah, it's the blu-ray. They didn't release a new dvd. I'll add that to the title.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'll need to pencil in a Walmart visit soon, then.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']Checked three Wal-Mart's today and none of them had it. There wasn't even a shelf tag for it...[/QUOTE]Same here, except for two WM's and no sign of it.

I did find a copy of The Ghost Writer on BD/DVD flipper for $10 at one WM, which was $30 at another one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Same here, except for two WM's and no sign of it.

I did find a copy of The Ghost Writer on BD/DVD flipper for $10 at one WM, which was $30 at another one.[/QUOTE]
No Stand By Me at my Walmart, but I did pick up Ghost Writer. Shelf tag said $30, but scanned as $10.

EDIT: Took the liberty of breaking out the Ghost Writer deal into its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back