Staples Clearance Games

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Prices are nation-wide, so just get them scanned. Stock varies as usual.

Battlefield Bad Company 2(PS3/Xbox) - $17.97
Dragon Age: Origins(PS3/Xbox?) - $17.97
Alan Wake(Xbox) - $17.97
Heavy Rain(PS3) - $17.97
Red Steel 2 /w Motion Plus(Wii) - $17.97
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics(Wii) - $17.97
Blur(PS3/Xbox) - $22.97
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum(DS) - $9.97
Zelda - Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks(DS) - $9.97
AC2 Brotherhood(DS/PSP) - $3.97
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters(PSP) - $3.97
GTA: China town wars(PSP) - $3.97
Secret agent Clank(PSP) - $3.97
Grand Slam Tennis (Wii) - $6.97
Fifa 10 (PS3) - $9.97
Uncharted 2(PS3) - $17.97
MAG(PS3) - $17.97
Resistance 2(PS3) - $9.97
killzone 2(PS3) - $9.97
Mass Effect - French(360) - $0.01
Crackdown 2(PS3/360) - 17.97
UFC 2010 (PS3/360) - $17.47
Bioshock 2(PS3) - $17.47
Red Dead Remption(PS3/Xbox) - $39.97
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa(PS3/Xbox)- $17.47

[quote name='GTAERgameing']Where should i look to find the games if they had any? All i find was some dvds and cds.[/QUOTE]

Between the 2 stores here I found the clearance games split between up to 3 locations at once - the normal aisle for games, designated "clearance table" of various items, rack just with clearance games, tables set up for generally regular price nicely displayed holiday merchandise with the games standing on end, and some (misplaced?) on the "$20 value game" rack.

At first none had the correct price, then they fixed some while others remained right beside with incorrect tags, sometimes identical titles with different prices

So I'd take a good look around

Found multiples of the following PS3 games in the big bin near the entrance at Highway 7/Weston in Woodbridge:
Lego Rock Band ($3.97! Still didn't pick it up tho)
Bioshock 2 ($17.97)
Dragon Age Origins ($17.97)
MAG ($17.97)
UFC something ($??)

Lots of Wii, PS2, PSP, DS and 360 games, but sorry didn't browse them as I was in a rush. And no Heavy Rain :(

Managed to pick up

Pikmin NPC
Lego Rock Band
Bionic Commando
Halo Wars
Cooking Mama 3 Shop & Chop

$3.97 each

And Zelda Spirit Tracks for $9.99

oh man oh man. i was completely shook. Over on the gamecube side many of us use NGC instead of GCN. I thought you found an original Pikmin. For 4 bucks I'll keep on eye out on the new version. Never played the original anyway.

[quote name='Wolfkin']oh man oh man. i was completely shook. Over on the gamecube side many of us use NGC instead of GCN. I thought you found an original Pikmin. For 4 bucks I'll keep on eye out on the new version. Never played the original anyway.[/QUOTE]I enjoyed the crud out of pikmin 1 + 2. If you'd like I can sell it to you at cost + shipping, I really only wanted the club nintendo code from it :lol: have the originals on GCN anyhow. Let me know.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Why is there no Pikmin 2 NPC? I thought that was coming so I sold off my GCN copies. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]They probably didn't sell too well, though I do recall miyamoto confirming a pikmin 3 is in the works.

yeah but how bloody long ago was that with no word since. I'll get to you on the Pikmin. As much as I'd prefer to play the cube version I think it would make a great showcase game. All the kids just want to play Smash Bros and Modern Warfare.. well none of them are older then 14 and the only other age appropriate games i have are Bomberman, Galaxy and Dokapon.

P.S. Red Steel 2 (solo) was down to $4.97 at Steeles and Keele location.. only they're out of stock. Just had the placeholder.

bread's done
Back