Staples - DJ Hero/Tony Hawk Ride $42 each YMMV

Opopanax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Was just over at Staples and noticed both DJ Hero and Tony Hawk Ride were marked down to $84, then put on a 50% off table. Not sure if it was just that particular store or now, but worth a look if you wanted either.

And yes, these are the packs that include the peripherals.

EDIT: Sorry guys, this was in Airdrie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Opopanax']Was just over at Staples and noticed both DJ Hero and Tony Hawk Ride were marked down to $84, then put on a 50% off table. Not sure if it was just that particular store or now, but worth a look if you wanted either.

And yes, these are the packs that include the peripherals.[/QUOTE]

If you could tell us what store that was, we'd really appreciate it.

very much a YMMV thing, the staples @ teralosa in edmonton only had them marked down 25% from the $84.99

Clearance price drops are universal between stores, but additional % off is always at the managers discretion. Don't expect any further discount from the $84

Was just in staples and saw a copy of DJ Hero PS3 on the clearance table. It was priced at $99 with a 25% off lowest price sticker on it. I had them price check it and with the 25% off it came up to $66 including tax. Under $50 is my target price, so i passed on it. They also had tony hawk at the clearance table as well but didn't look for what system. This was at the Chinook staples in Calgary if anyone is interested.

[quote name='saad77']Was just in staples and saw a copy of DJ Hero PS3 on the clearance table. It was priced at $99 with a 25% off lowest price sticker on it. I had them price check it and with the 25% off it came up to $66 including tax. Under $50 is my target price, so i passed on it. They also had tony hawk at the clearance table as well but didn't look for what system. This was at the Chinook staples in Calgary if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

I was just at the Staples in Shawnessy and their clearance table was marked at 50% with a few DJ Hero bundles for $42. Might want to check it out if you're looking for one under $50.

Victoria BC Canada Staples

Dj Hero $42.00 Wii/XBOX 360 one of each
Beatles Rockband full set XBOX360 $80.00 one left
AC2 PS3/xbox360 $20.00 few left
MW2 PS3/xbox $30.00 lots
NHL 10 ps3/xbox $20.00 lots

Tons of other titles at the victoria location
Wii/PSP/360/ps3/ds

bread's done
Back