Staples In-Store Console Clearance PSVR2 Horizon Bundle $199

Shugo2540

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Staples is clearing out their game section it seems, lots of deals if your store wasn’t already wiped out.

PSVR2 Horizon is $199.46
Xbox Series S $199.46
Switch Lite $99.46
Switch Mario Bundle $199.46
Xbox Series X $299.46
PS5 Slim spider man $399.46

Every store near me had consoles… but
I was late to this one it seems and the only thing I can find is the Series S. PSVR2 would be a nice find!

Staples is clearing out their game section it seems, lots of deals if your store wasn’t already wiped out.

PSVR2 Horizon is $199.46
Xbox Series S $199.46
Switch Lite $99.46
Switch Mario Bundle $199.46
Xbox Series X $299.46
PS5 Slim spider man $399.46

Every store near me had consoles… but
I was late to this one it seems and the only thing I can find is the Series S. PSVR2 would be a nice find!
do these ring up the price in store? online it shows full price.

They do in store they should have a giant cardboard display, all the staples around me did, and the display showed me what was sold out at that location. I checked 5-6 stores and everything other than the series S was sold out already.

Holy crap! I'll definitely hit up some Staples for those deals. Is there any way to know if the store I am going to actually carries any consoles or is it just hit or miss?

They do in store they should have a giant cardboard display, all the staples around me did, and the display showed me what was sold out at that location. I checked 5-6 stores and everything other than the series S was sold out already.
Thanks. I'll have to go look. A bunch around me have series x consoles, but no PSVR2 unfortunately.

I called the four Staples in my local area, asked them to let me know if they had an item in stock and gave them the PSVE2 item number from their website. Not a one of them had it in stock. :(

I called the four Staples in my local area, asked them to let me know if they had an item in stock and gave them the PSVE2 item number from their website. Not a one of them had it in stock. :(
The website says that the Series X and S are in stock near me. All of the other consoles on clearance are not. It does say that at the bottom that this is only for in-store pickup and that stores may have more available. Usually with these deals though, if you call up to ask you might be tipping off an employee that didn't know the console was on clearance and they will just tell you it's out of stock so they can buy it themselves.

bread's done
Back