Staples: PS3 Greatest Hits - 2 for $29.99

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
2dugm06.jpg

From the latest Staples flyer [last page]
http://staples.flyerservices.com/noncached_admin/PostalCode.asp?t=22

It says buy two, save $29.99, so I assume that means 2 for 1.
I doubt they'd be selling greatest hits for $60 :shock:

I doubt this deal would last until the new greatest hits are out, but that'd be nice.

Whoo, doggie. Two new 500,000-sellers for $30? Sounds pretty hot to me. I think I'll check in at the Downtown Edmonton location and see what they have to offer.

Also, Resistance: Retribution for $20? That's half off Amazon's price. good find, sir.

Edit/Caveat: It does look like the three titles listed in the ad are the only greatest hits titles Staples carry at the moment. Hopefully they stock the new ones before this deal goes cold.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Resistance is the only interesting one.[/QUOTE]Warhawk? Ninja Gaiden Sigma? Ratchet & Clank?

[quote name='Firestorm']Warhawk? Ninja Gaiden Sigma? Ratchet & Clank?[/QUOTE]

They do not carry these games, except for Warhawk, is it any good?

Oh wow I didn't even notice this (I work there)! Yeah, every store, AFAIK, got the same display thing for PS3 games, so I'm pretty sure that the three displayed are the only greatest hits that Staples carries. Nothing else either that is set to become a GH, either (unless the new wave has already been hit).

Warhawk is an online only game, but I hear it's awesome.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Warhawk, is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Usually I don't game online, can't really get into it, but Warhawk is brilliant, imo. The scale of the battles are what makes it interesting. Since you have people on foot, in jeeps/tanks and aircrafts, you can either have a small scale battle of people running at gunning, or huge scale battle, in while you can shoot missiles at each other. Plus, it has trophies and a great clan system. :D

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']They do not carry these games, except for Warhawk, is it any good?[/QUOTE]

It's basically a Battlfield game for PS3. I play it regualrly on CAG nights, and we have a clan. As mentioned, a great game to play because of the variety of things you can do.

bread's done
Back