Star Fox Limited Edition Fox McCloud Stone Statue $79.99 - only 5,000 made

I'd say the bigger thing is that this is a video game deal forum and toys generally fall into the "other deals" forum on here.
Well, we have that tshirt thread in the video game deals forum so I dont see why this is any different when its something to do with video games.

Someone carved this out of stone? No, it's gotta be like a cement.

I'd wager a guess more people around here prefer me to you :)
post-490570-0-82475200-1414029978.gif

#joking

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody here bought any of the other Gamestop statues? The TP Link and Ganondorf looked pretty good but I never saw a price decrease on those..... hell, I don't know if they were ever even sold online.

The Skyward Sword ones are almost tempting, but why they chose the pirate robot over Demise or his henchmen or Fi I'll never know, and the Link one has a ridiculous pose.

As far as their material/paint job/ect goes what kind of quality are we looking at here? How breakable are they? If these are as good as the DC Direct statues line this MAY be worth considering if they also make a Falco.

More people may prefer you to me
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Has anybody here bought any of the other Gamestop statues? The TP Link and Ganondorf looked pretty good but I never saw a price decrease on those..... hell, I don't know if they were ever even sold online.

The Skyward Sword ones are almost tempting, but why they chose the pirate robot over Demise or his henchmen or Fi I'll never know, and the Link one has a ridiculous pose.

As far as their material/paint job/ect goes what kind of quality are we looking at here? How breakable are they? If these are as good as the DC Direct statues line this MAY be worth considering if they also make a Falco.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well I do have all 4 of the statues and they are made of PVC (Vinyl/hard plastic). They are great quality for how much they cost. I got the Twilight princess statues as gifts last year (Awesome GF) & the Skyward sword ones are $30 - 50. Ganon is by far the best one when it comes to detail. It's literally the plastic version of the one F4F released a couple years ago with a different base. Since they are PVC they have a slight bend so they are technically breakable, but you would really have to be trying hard. I'm not sure if they are hand painted or not, but the paint jobs are legit. Honestly The robot pirate scurvo is cool, but I honestly forgot he was a boss in that game. My girlfriend didn't know he was even a zelda character. Odd choice, but the statue is top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do have all 4 of the statues and they are made of PVC (Vinyl/hard plastic). They are great quality for how much they cost. I got the Twilight princess statues as gifts last year (Awesome GF) & the Skyward sword ones are $30 - 50. Ganon is by far the best one when it comes to detail. It's literally the plastic version of the one F4F released a couple years ago with a different base. Since they are PVC they have a slight bend so they are technically breakable, but you would really have to be trying hard. I'm not sure if they are hand painted or not, but the paint jobs are legit. Honestly The robot pirate scurvo is cool, but I honestly forgot he was a boss in that game. My girlfriend didn't know he was even a zelda character. Odd choice, but the statue is top notch.
PVC huh? Based on the original asking prices I was expecting cold cast porcelain but I reckon the "sale" price they are at now was likely the intended price anyways lol.

I've got nothing against PVC, it just seems like they fade easier and I've noticed all my older DC PVC statues have developed this weird film on them after awhile, which I am told is due to the plasticizer used in making a lot of these statues.

Until last year the PVC statues I would buy always seemed to go between $30-$40 (granted those are sale prices and not the MSRP's though). I mostly buy Kotobukiya and the prices have been jacked up significantly, figured it was just them seeing what they could get away with but I'm starting to wonder if it's an industry thing?

And yeah, I didn't recognize the robotic pirate at first either. I played the game at launch so it's been awhile but that was a pretty good boss battle, just not the most memorable character IMO. If not for the fact that it was a robot in a Zelda game I doubt I'd have remembered it at all.

Anyhow thanks for the feedback. If the prices drop any lower I'll think of biting on the Link one at least. I'd be tempted now if they'd posed him differently.

Last edited:
Hyrule Gold Edition - GameStop Exclusive <======== extremely limited. How many times it sold out and how many time restock? Lamestop is horribles unless limited edition lable 0001/5,000.
Yes, except GameStop would number ALL of them 1/5,000. (There was actually some movie collectibles that tried that... but they all ended up at Big Lots eventually. lol)

Yes, except GameStop would number ALL of them 1/5,000. (There was actually some movie collectibles that tried that... but they all ended up at Big Lots eventually. lol)
If truly only 5,000 are made then putting 1/5,000 isn't a lie. I agree true individual numbering is preferable.

What were the collectibles that went to Big Lots?

yea I remember when the winner circles matchbox cars would do that lol I think they still do on a lot of collectibles dealing with nascar

It was some celebrity statue... I want to say Harpo Marx, but I don't recall exactly. Yes, it was true... but worthless and I got a good chuckle out of it at the time.

bread's done
Back