Star ocean first departure psp $9.99 at best buy

You might wanna move this over to the YMMV thread. Not that it bothers me but some people around here take it straight up personal that you'd post a deal outside of a themed thread lol.

[quote name='greatmuta3']I bought star ocean first departure psp at best buy in Meriden,CT for $9.99.They had a stack of them near the checkout.[/QUOTE]

Did manager override bring the price down to $9.99 or did they scan for that price?

They don't even have it at my BB anymore....Their selection is getting real crappy as of late (not just for PSP but for everything)

Why was it marked at 9.99? I may have to take a drive there after work tomorrow to check this out. What do I have to do to get it overridden?

[quote name='bigl523']Why was it marked at 9.99? I may have to take a drive there after work tomorrow to check this out. What do I have to do to get it overridden?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't seem to be online anymore. Might be getting of stock.

FYI, I live in the town that the OP found the game at so even if it's not online there's probably still a stack near the counter waiting for me :)

Thanks op, I finally got around to checking this out. There were still at least five copies available if any local cags are interested. Sorry to get anyone else's hopes up, this really should be moved to the regional board.

Dang I was hoping this might not be YMMV since I know I am not getting one from Target clearance, have only seen 1 copy at a few stores. How is this thread even still floating around.

I saw the same clearance at the Best Buy in Boston when I was on vacation last week. I already have the game, so I passed. Since I'm not from Boston, I couldn't tell you the exact store it was at, but it helps confirm other Best Buys are having the same deal for others interested.

bread's done
Back