Star Ocean GH

grekonsz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I bought Star Ocean: Till the End of Time gh version at Target, and it didn't have the seal at the top of the case. Is that how it is suppose to be, because it is the first game I have seen with no seal.

[quote name='grekonsz']I bought Star Ocean: Till the End of Time gh version at Target, and it didn't have the seal at the top of the case. Is that how it is suppose to be, because it is the first game I have seen with no seal.[/QUOTE]

None of the S.O. GH's do... they are sealed with the guide on the outside of the package...

I hate how in Gamestop, they take off the seal and take out the game. Then the boxes that are on display are the ones that are given to you. Ugh.

I gotta stop shopping there...but it's so damn close to my job!

[quote name='balzak520']I hate how in Gamestop, they take off the seal and take out the game. Then the boxes that are on display are the ones that are given to you. Ugh.

I gotta stop shopping there...but it's so damn close to my job![/QUOTE]

That's happened to me twice at EB Games. I bought Final Fantasy X-2 on sale for $10 last month and the only one they had left was the display copy. My "new" game was opened and covered with like 50 EB games stickers.

The same thing happened to me with Lego Star Wars....I ended up getting the last one and got the open box with stickers. It sucks, but if its on sale, sometimes you just get stuck.

TBW

bread's done
Back