Star ocean international. Any good deals in Canada?

CH82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This game is so insanely overpriced here. Are there any retailers which are selling this at a proper price? Amazon.com has it listed as 29.99 whereas Amazon.ca has it at 49.99 let alone futureshop+bestbuy at 59.99. What a fucking ripoff.

Amazon.com does ship it up here. If I'm reading this correctly shipping would be $9. That'd make them the cheapest that I know of. If you're lucky you can get a used copy for ~$30 shipped from eBay.

If you have the luck of the gods your local Sony store will still have it on clearance for $10. But it soldout most everywhere the day it dropped.

I thought Amazon.com didn't ship games here.
I guess I am mistaken since the order went through... last year when I tried to order games it rejected me

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on the game, if you scroll down and look at the product details it says:
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

That still doesn't mean they ship it to Canada, hence "select countries". Just when it says that you can try throwing it in your cart.

The guy working at my local Gamestop said the game is now discontinued. So I'd assume that once they run out, it'll be gone for good. I don't think many copies of the game were made.

bread's done
Back