Star Ocean Last Hope Ps3 12.80 Amazon

:wall::wall::wall: and this confirms why I should never buy games for more than $15-$20 unless it's a CE or something… I think I bought this used at a Half-Price Books about a year ago for $30… and I still haven't played it yet…

Nice find OP!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']:wall::wall::wall: and this confirms why I should never buy games for more than $15-$20 unless it's a CE or something… I think I bought this used at a Half-Price Books about a year ago for $30… and I still haven't played it yet…

Nice find OP![/QUOTE]

Same here brother! I bought it used at Gamestop for 17.99 with their B2G1 free deals that the occasionally promote. But a new copy would have been even better. I have yet to touch that game as well. This is the last straw. Unless a game has a chance of going out of print, I will only buy when it is than $10-$15 max!

Great deal OP

Holy smokes, that was fast! When I posted I saw that there was the "limited stock, only 20 left" message, but I was expecting it to go to "backordered". I was also expecting it to last longer than 5 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back