Star Ocean PS3 @ TSCC $9.96

[quote name='Mr.']I hate the Source clearance. They're either sold out or the clerks buy it themselves.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that sucks... usually when I go the clerks themselves are surprised at the price when they ring it through. :)

[quote name='Mr.']I hate the Source clearance. They're either sold out or the clerks buy it themselves.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Happened when I tried getting Castlevania.

I'm not trying to be racist, but the nearest store to me is run by Indians. There's one old guy who always answers the phone and knows how to do fuck all, and all the younger employees hoard the deals for themselves and then later sell it on Kijiji. I haven't visited that location since, as it's pretty much hopeless.

Although those two deals are great for whoever can get on it.

I got someone to buy this for me as a gift when it was still $29. Looks like I could have waited, as there are apparently still quite a few in Toronto, but I'm sure all the killer deals I've gotten in the past make up for this one time I decided not to wait. xD

edit: (actually, I bet all those locations were hit already, and I was at work all day, so I feel much better. Bet I would have missed this one!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't have a chance in hell at finding this once it made it's way to FlipFlagDeals :bomb: Good Job :imwithst:

FS won't pricematch these. I tried pming Nier last month by them, they said since it was on clearance they couldn't do it. Though, I was able to pm Bayonetta during the summer by them..

[quote name='ShocWave']I got Star Ocean, but it was gutted and looked like it was played before.[/QUOTE]

LOL... It's funny how most source games that have been sitting around for a while look like as though they passed through the digestive tract of Mr. Snuffleupagus.

bread's done
Back