Star Ocean - The Last Hope (360 Pre-Order), £17.95

shipped to italy today, too. i'll let you know when i'll have it in my filthy hands
i confirm the price too, it charged exactly 22.01 EUR to my preopaid card. COOL DEAL

[quote name='Donnelly']Unlucky. :([/QUOTE]

Don't bother trolling. Anyway the game is pretty fun and hope that everyone who bought it likes it.

[quote name='Kaishou']Don't bother trolling. Anyway the game is pretty fun and hope that everyone who bought it likes it.[/QUOTE]

could you please confirm it's multilanguage? i mean by switching to ITALIAN language in the dashboard and see it it gets translated... it should, but a first hand confirmation would kick ass.

btw: glad to know it's a FUN game, after all

[quote name='Kaishou']Don't bother trolling. Anyway the game is pretty fun and hope that everyone who bought it likes it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trolling. I genuinely feel sorry for you. :)

I feel sorry for you that you feel you have to post your opinion in this thread over and over again.

Was tempted by this game over and over again but got Sacred 2 instead, it came today.. Now to get through my exam tommorow and then fuel/sacred 2 time can begin this weekend. woohoo.

[quote name='Nenheb']I feel sorry for you that you feel you have to post your opinion in this thread over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Don't. :)

I received mine a few days ago, no extra taxes or anything. Shipping took slightly longer than I'm used to when I order from Game.co.uk, but all things considered I'm very pleased with my experience and I expect I'll order from Zaavi again if the price is right!

[quote name='Morden2261']I received mine a few days ago, no extra taxes or anything. Shipping took slightly longer than I'm used to when I order from Game.co.uk, but all things considered I'm very pleased with my experience and I expect I'll order from Zaavi again if the price is right![/QUOTE]

still nothing for me here in italy, BUT i do know other italian "zavvers" have already received it... bring it on!

bread's done
Back