Star Ocean: TLH (360) $25 new/$13 used at gohastings.com

I just received my used games from goHastings and I was rather disappointed. One of them is in very good condition. One of them came with dirty cases and scratched up disk.

And my last one has slighty scratched disk with dirtied artwork.

I bought the used games from gohastings because everyone got good conditioned games. I was rather unlucky. But at least the games work. Don't let my experience hurt you, just trying to put my input in.

I've always had a positive experience with GoHastings used games - ya know, outside of the annoying shipping costs.

YMMV, but Star Ocean: TLH hope is $20 at my local Walmart. Didn't even realize that it was supposedly a good deal. The game has been out for a while and it got mediocre reviews, so I just assumed that $20 was the going rate for it now.

[quote name='Mad dog']I won't order from goHastings anymore. Had a bad experience with them.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 2 debacle?

[quote name='The End']YMMV, but Star Ocean: TLH hope is $20 at my local Walmart. Didn't even realize that it was supposedly a good deal. The game has been out for a while and it got mediocre reviews, so I just assumed that $20 was the going rate for it now.[/QUOTE]

Might've been clearance. $30 and "not available in stores" on walmart.com.

[quote name='kynetarse']Mass Effect 2 debacle?[/QUOTE]

No, not for me. I had a Fable: Vanilla vs. Fable: The Lost Chapters debacle.

All my used games from Hastings have come in perfect condition without any problems, except for a crack in my Gears of War case. Besides, you really can't beat the price.

I have always received my used game in perfect condition from gohatings so I dont know what you guys are talking about thier websites is one of the best for buying cheap good conditioned games

[quote name='Mad dog']I won't order from goHastings anymore. Had a bad experience with them.[/QUOTE]

Same here, actually I kinda hate them now:bomb:

bread's done
Back