Star Supremacy, sci-fi MMORTS, now in Open Beta

airgamer

CAG Veteran
New browser game! Star Supremacy is new sci-fi MMORTS developed and published by Barbily Games. It's very similar to any ther RTS but Supremacy is based in a space/sci-fi setting. Create your ship, do your own research, grow your colony, kill enemy colonies, etc. The game supports live chat customer support.

Play the game @ http://www.ssupremacy.com

battle.jpg

I think this was really rushed out of the door. A lot of the game text has huge typos.

I'm sure they will fix up the typos asap. The company is an independent developer and publisher located in China I think so I would assume they need a lot of help with their English (I would also assume they have people working outside China who are fluent in English). If you see typos, you can take screenshot and report the typos on the official Star Supremacy forums :)

[quote name='airgamer']I'm sure they will fix up the typos asap. The company is an independent developer and publisher located in China I think so I would assume they need a lot of help with their English (I would also assume they have people working outside China who are fluent in English). If you see typos, you can take screenshot and report the typos on the official Star Supremacy forums :)[/QUOTE]

I hear and I have played a good many of them but this game seems to be really riddled with them. The forums already have people reporting them as they go but a few quest have nothing but blank text with webding like characters. That's too raw.

I played the game last night for a few hours and was addicted to it haha. Would have continued playing but my gf was telling me to go to sleep lol. Just be patient...the game is still in beta...I'm sure the devs will fix the typos :)

bread's done
Back