Star Trek BR (3 disc + DC) $19.99 @ Target

Son of a...I was late to work because of the whole best buy "doorbuster" Thanks for the heads up OP hopefully this will help people more patient than me.

They also have the Enterprise-model special edition on sale for $24.99, apparently. The model is actually quite good looking.

DSC02157.jpg

More pics:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=2547202#post2547202

Last edited by a moderator:
If Best Buy still has the online bundle for Star Trek to save an added $10, you can get it for $12.99 with the early bird special. That's what I did:

I just picked up Star Trek Blu @ Best Buy for...$12.99!!!

I had preordered it for $19.99, plus the bundle deal where you can get it with Star Trek 2, 4, 6, or First Contact and get an additional $10 off both, in store pick up.

So I went down to pick up my Star Trek Blu for $15.99, and asked the checkout person to apply the $3 early bird discount. She looked at the ad, then applied it without saying anything.

I then went to the car, grabbed my Star Trek first contact, returned it to the customer service rep for $12.50 + tax

So, in the end I got the new Star Trek for $19.99 preorder/online price for store pick up, -$5, plus another -$3 for early bird!!! WOOTS!

$29.99? Someone PLEASE send Target a letter (to be competitive.)! That USS thing isn't going to turn me from getting it at Wal-mart for just $19.99, but $24.99, YES I would get that!

Same prices at my Target today also(19.99 & 24.99 respectively). Was tempted to pick up the exclus. ed. but I would rather have my movie in a case. Looks pretty sweet though.

Now I'm torn. Was planning to pick up the BR at Walmart on the way home for$20, and the dvd from redbox so I can watch, since I don't have a BR player yet.

But the model would look cool on my desk for $5 more.

[quote name='karkyco']If Best Buy still has the online bundle for Star Trek to save an added $10, you can get it for $12.99 with the early bird special. That's what I did:

I just picked up Star Trek Blu @ Best Buy for...$12.99!!!

I had preordered it for $19.99, plus the bundle deal where you can get it with Star Trek 2, 4, 6, or First Contact and get an additional $10 off both, in store pick up.

So I went down to pick up my Star Trek Blu for $15.99, and asked the checkout person to apply the $3 early bird discount. She looked at the ad, then applied it without saying anything.

I then went to the car, grabbed my Star Trek first contact, returned it to the customer service rep for $12.50 + tax

So, in the end I got the new Star Trek for $19.99 preorder/online price for store pick up, -$5, plus another -$3 for early bird!!! WOOTS![/QUOTE]

Are you sure this will work? Do you think you have to watch your credit card to see if they charge you the difference? I bought First Contact and Pre-Ordered Star Trek back during the 30% off sale. So I have First Contact sitting on my shelf unopened and the receipt says 12.49. I can return it, and still get the promo pricing on Star Trek?

I am loving this competition for business that are driving blu ray prices down below the dvd prices. I think any new release for $20 or less is a great deal. And Disney, the deals on their discs are incredible lately. If only Star Trek has a $10.00 coupon.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No, the :br: Enterprise Edition should ring up as $24.99.[/QUOTE]

The blu ray enterprise edition is $29.99 while the dvd version of the enterprise case is $26.99.

I think it's labeled as $29.99 but the sale price this week is $24.99. That's how much I paid for mine yesterday, as well as some users that reported the same price above.

I don't really care about the toy, but I've been waffling about where to buy this BR. If I do online I won't have to deal with tax, if I buy it at a store like Walmart I have to deal with driving there and a real shitty environment. Target is close by.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']are these prices for the enterprise case ones?[/QUOTE]

Is reading the thread that hard? I would argue that it isn't.

The Enterprise version was 29.99 in Lee's Summit, MO, so I went with the normal BR... 24.99 would have been tempting.

Got my bluray Enterprise from Target for 24.99! I wish it came with its standard bluray case but it's actually not bad lookinv at all! It looks great on my bluray shelf and definitely worth 24.99

bread's done
Back