Star Trek The Next Generation Movie collection 26.49 Amazon Daily Deal *DEAD*

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Star Trek The Next Generation Movie collection 26.49 Amazon Daily Deal. This is the lowest I've seen this. *Dead*

6408_large.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Motion-Picture-Collection-Blu-ray/6408/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JasonTerminator']Thanks OP. I'll just consider this a deluxe edition of First Contact, with the other films as bonus features.[/QUOTE]

I agree its the best film of the collection but I still liked seeing Kirk and Picard in the same movie, though it didn't feel as epic as it should have.

How does the next generation movies hold against the regular star trek movies? I bought the regular set and my lord... everyone told me wrath of khan was the best, that is the worst b-rated crap i sat through in a long time. I had seen some as a kid and they were good and still were decent today, but i Have never watched a next generation movie.

[quote name='b3b0p']How does the next generation movies hold against the regular star trek movies? I bought the regular set and my lord... everyone told me wrath of khan was the best, that is the worst b-rated crap i sat through in a long time. I had seen some as a kid and they were good and still were decent today, but i Have never watched a next generation movie.[/QUOTE]

If you don't like Wrath of Khan, I'd say you simply don't like Star Trek.

I like TNG a lot a a lot a lot more than original Star Trek. I didn't really enjoy Wrath of Khan nor really anything with the OG cast, but it was only because I saw it fairly recently. I'd say they're fairly dated, but that's just my opinion. TNG was how I was exposed to Star Trek, and I think the show and the movies still stand up pretty well. I didn't really care for the originals until the Abrams reboot. Yeah that may be blasphemous, but whatever.

I'd say TNG and original Star Trek are similar enough to where if you don't really like one you probably won't like the other. The originals are dated, yeah, but if you didn't like it at all, then you probably won't like TNG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3b0p
everyone told me wrath of khan was the best, that is the worst b-rated crap i sat through in a long time.
:^o

3g601665550.gif

Deal OVer............

bread's done
Back