Star trek TOS movie bundle Blu-Ray 59.99 FSS

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
TOS movie bundle
on Amazon.com

*Side Rant*

So This is the star trek bundle most of us was waiting for to drop during the holidays.. Black friday ect.. it never did.. Now its 59.99 But, all the nay sayers worry me.. i would like them on Video as i have none of them.. but they say the transfers are bad as well. IS this just elite jackass's nit picking or am i better off just not owning them ?

So far I've watched 2 & 6 and they both looked good to me, but I'm not a hardcore videophile, so I'm not the authority. But I was happy with them. The "Captain's Roundtable" was a bit of a letdown, but at $60, if you've been wanting it, I'd do it.

The movies looked amazing on HDNET. I have all of them on DVD including some of the collector's editions, but video quality is horrible on many of them like Wrath of Khan, The Motion Picture, and The Final Frontier. So they are not remastered?

my issue is that none of the movies are the director's cut, so you know that paramount is going to double dip, freakin' bastards. they have dipped enough dammit!

bread's done
Back