Star wars battlefront 2 Xbox and more

[quote name='Redeema']Is that Harry Potter for GC Prisoner of Azkaban? I might be interested if so, cml and let me know.[/QUOTE]

yes it is....

i have:

Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time
Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits and Strat guide
World Poker Tour
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

i also have ps1 games.

i need:
Growlancer SEALED
Y's THe ark Sealed
breath of fire 3
beyond the beyond Game only
Sulkonden 1 comp-lete
Brave Fencer Musashi
Vandel hearts 1 Complete
Rhapsody A Musical Adventure SEALED Small crack in back of case
Persona 2 Sealed

Sorry but have all 4 games that you mentioned

[quote name='evan11221']i have:

Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time
Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits and Strat guide
World Poker Tour
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

i also have ps1 games.

i need:
Growlancer SEALED
Y's THe ark Sealed
breath of fire 3
beyond the beyond Game only
Sulkonden 1 comp-lete
Brave Fencer Musashi
Vandel hearts 1 Complete
Rhapsody A Musical Adventure SEALED Small crack in back of case
Persona 2 Sealed[/QUOTE]

hamster bump

there might be a major update this weekend.. Im going to be going though all my boxes, bookshelfs and other places to clean out junk in time for Xmas

I know i have a 32x system no cables no hookups that if anyone wants to make an offer for offer for it cause i might toss it

How much shipped for Ys and Growlanser (both sealed)?

Also, a bit of advice, you might want to clean up the OP a little bit. Organizing it may help you get more business directed your way. Just a helpful bit of advice.

[quote name='craven_fiend']How much shipped for Ys and Growlanser (both sealed)?

Also, a bit of advice, you might want to clean up the OP a little bit. Organizing it may help you get more business directed your way. Just a helpful bit of advice.[/QUOTE]

i probally have it cleaned up major time by this weekend but really too sick to even have much time messing with the list (got around 10-20 more games to addd)

[quote name='slidecage']i probally have it cleaned up major time by this weekend but really too sick to even have much time messing with the list (got around 10-20 more games to addd)[/QUOTE]

Understandable.

Still interested in Ys, not sure on Growlanser, as I may be able to pick it up off of someone else. Just let me know.

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']I can't even understand this thread.[/QUOTE]

yes, i think it is unanimous

on a side note, let me know a price for growlanser

bread's done
Back