Star Wars: Battlefront II DLC for Xbox

XVI

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone ~ I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum section. If it is, please notify me and I will delete this thread and create it in the appropriate forum. That being said...

I am looking for a really, really old item from Star Wars Battlefront II on the original Xbox that is no longer obtainable. It is a DLC pack that contains two heroes (one I knowis Asaaj Ventress) and 5 maps (notably Bespin: Cloud City and Rhen Var: Citadel and Harbor).

To check for these items, look for an item in your Xbox's memory that says "DLC" "Patch Update" "XBL Update", etc. If you do have it, please contact me. I still play this game offline, and absolutely loved those maps when I was younger.

Edit: I'm now interested in purchasing your actual Xbox console with the DLC. If you are willing to part with it, please let me know! I can also possibly copy the non-bound memory and swap the memory on the Xboxes so I keep the one with the DLC, and ship you back my Xbox with your memory on it.

Thank you for your effort looking into this. :)

Edit: There are actually two downloadable content packs that should be named "Expansion Pack" and "Kashyyyk Assault".

Last edited by a moderator:
What you're asking about is piracy and copying to a memory card wouldn't work because DLC is signed to each individual Xbox.

Oh, is it really? I didn't know about that, or that it was even signed to Xboxes. That's really unfortunate.

Well, I'll edit the post to fit what I'm looking for.

I hope nobody is stymied by that. If it was possible to get formally, I'd go that way. Hopefully nobody is too inclined to adhere to the moral code for something impossible to obtain right now.

I think it's just time to give this one up or go on a quest in buying xbox's and hoping the DLC is one of them.

There is a steam pc version of the game. You could probably check steam to see if the dlc is available and buy it on there to play it there.

bread's done
Back