Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Console Bundle IN STOCK on Amazon and GameStop.com

smackinisaiah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a friend at Sony who gave me a tip this morning that the highly-anticipated (for me at least  :D/ ) Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Console Bundle with Darth Vader on it, is in stock on Amazon and Gamestop.

Currently selling for $449.99 and releases November 17th, 2015

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/500GB-PlayStation-Console-Limited-WarsBattlefront-4/dp/B01574SNES/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1441978997&sr=1-2&keywords=battlefront+console

GameStop:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-limited-edition-star-wars-battlefront-500gb-bundle/125497

That has to be the ugliest controller I have seen so far. It is almost like they let a blind guy design it.
11875413_1042492439117730_149697248_n.jpg

Thanks for the head's up, OP! I'm still on the fence about this bundle because it honestly just looks like someone pasted a cheap Darth Vadar decal on a regular PS4 :p I still reserved a copy just in case it sells out, and I can cancel anytime

Cartoon Darth Vader and an ugly ass controller that looks more like a police car than anything related to Darth Vader.

The only thing interesting here is that they're bundling in a few old ports of Star Wars games.

If it screamed out "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" whenever you eject a disk, I'd be much more interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is coming from a guy that has never really got himself into star wars. If you guys saw this console in person trust me, you would change your mind. I thought the same thing on the controller being ugly and the console looking like a decal. But that change when I saw it in person. Just like the 25th anniversary controller, it has star wars engraved all over the motion pad. The console also has the engraving and the box has to be by far the best looking one. It almost looks like a crate.

If it came with a 1 tb hard drive it would be more tempting. I read the controller will not be sold as a stand alone but the 4 classic digital games will be sold separately on psn .

oh man I want to get that so bad, but Im getting Battefront on XBO :/

I at least hope those classic SW games will be available to buy individually

This is coming from a guy that has never really got himself into star wars. If you guys saw this console in person trust me, you would change your mind. I thought the same thing on the controller being ugly and the console looking like a decal. But that change when I saw it in person. Just like the 25th anniversary controller, it has star wars engraved all over the motion pad. The console also has the engraving and the box has to be by far the best looking one. It almost looks like a crate.
Is the Vader graphic laser etched or just the repeated star wars logo? And the top side of the controller is high gloss, right?

Pre-ordered 6, because 7 would have turned me into some sort of scalper!

It's available for instore pick up at best buy now. I just ordered one

Ordered 1 too from BB for instore pickup using some reward certs. It stinks that Europe and the rest of the world get the 1GB version.

The Star Wars theme looks terrible.

The Destiny themed PS4 looks pretty sweet, I like it. Looks like a Zelda-ish style design.

...always have been a sucker for the White Playstations.

81F5qi287ML._SL1500_.jpg

I thought Destiny was an XBone game, is it on all consoles?

I love that Star Wars Battlefront PS4 controller.  Different strokes for different folks.  

I didn't purchase a PS4 until the white Destiny bundle came out last year.  I have to admit that the upcoming white The Taken King Destiny bundle looks so much better than the plain one I got.  

Love that Battlefront controller.  I'm hoping that they will sell it separately, because it will be a nice contrast next to my all white Destiny controller.  I may be in need of a second controller.  As for the Battlefront game itself.  It seems like almost every good news that EA and DICE release always are followed by bad ones.  No squad based gameplay, so you can't play with 3 other friends in a squad, no match-making servers, no campaign with such a rich universe.  Hopefully, it will at least have dedicated servers so I can play with my buddies who are in other countries.

bread's done
Back