Star Wars Blu Ray deals?

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm looking to get the original Star Wars trilogy on Blu Ray, wondering which version is best and what a good price is. I see the Blu Ray version is on Amazon for $34.96 right now, has it gotten lower before?

Got lucky and scored the saga awhile back at Hastings fer that price... used of course but still a great price

I'm hoping now that Disney is in control they'll do a proper release of the OOT to help promote the new movies when they start releasing in theaters in a couple of years.

I'm hoping now that Disney is in control they'll do a proper release of the OOT to help promote the new movies when they start releasing in theaters in a couple of years.
Fox will until the heat death of the universe own distribution rights for Episode IV, the rest of them revert back in 2016 or 2020 or something. So you will be waiting awhile unless they work out some cross licensing agreement.

I was going to get the 6 movie collection before but it's too expensive and now they're pumping out more movies. The longer it's taking for the price to come down the less I care. I wanted the set pretty badly but I may just never get it because it's kind of losing its appeal.

The 6 movie set has the enchanced original trilogy only in it doesn't it?

I'd like a bluray set with them all but if I don't even get a choice of the original cuts of 4 5 6 then ill stick with my dvds that have the original versions in them.

Still waiting for the Vader's Unaltered Deal edition that removes Lucas' retardation.
honestly, thats been about the main reason I've held off so long as it is. Couldnt believe that stupidity. But, I have the original trilogy on VHS (LOL) and the tapes are wearing out so I may have upgrade reluctantly lol. Maybe I'll just stick with the DVD's then.

I picked up the entire saga on blu ray for $50 on eBay. I would look there as well.
I was going to mention this but people impulse buy to quick on eBay and don't fully check the listing and didn't want to get blamed for anything. I've seen them sell between $40-$55 dollars on a regular basis, just make sure you read the listings, check feedback and ask questions if you have any.

I was going to mention this but people impulse buy to quick on eBay and don't fully check the listing and didn't want to get blamed for anything. I've seen them sell between $40-$55 dollars on a regular basis, just make sure you read the listings, check feedback and ask questions if you have any.
Yup, agreed.

bread's done
Back