Star Wars Complete Boxset Blu-Ray Deals?

Not that I can think of. I paid $65 at launch from DeepDiscount, and that was decent enough for me. I think the price is going to stay relatively high for now since it's so close to Christmas and all.

for you? None.
for everyone else: $5.99 for the complete set at Best buy as a doorbuster (only 3 available)

[quote name='BoromirsFan']i cant find this Doorbuster special for Star wars at Best Buy ads[/QUOTE]
It was an obvious joke given the price named was $5.99.

[quote name='etcrane']Isn't BB selling 1/2 (the 1/2 that's worth owning) for $29.99 on BF?[/QUOTE]

hence the OP saying....

[quote name='DS9'] All i saw was ep 4 5 6 in BB ad I believe for $30.00[/QUOTE]

I hate to be "one of those guys" but I'd recommend avoiding the prequels at all costs. The video isn't even reference (save maybe ep 3) and many they just suck so bad.

I'm sure everyone has seen them enough to make up their own mind but I came back to them after having seen them on theatrical release and could hardly believe what trash they were. The main saving grace for the full set is a pretty excellent documentary disk.

Sorry... end rant.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I only want the complete saga for the bonus discs included.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Honestly if I can't get it at slightly more than just the IV-VI set, then forget it.

[quote name='Fatbot3']I hate to be "one of those guys" but I'd recommend avoiding the prequels at all costs. The video isn't even reference (save maybe ep 3) and many they just suck so bad.

I'm sure everyone has seen them enough to make up their own mind but I came back to them after having seen them on theatrical release and could hardly believe what trash they were. The main saving grace for the full set is a pretty excellent documentary disk.

Sorry... end rant.[/QUOTE]

Only the Phantom Menace falters in PQ IMO, the other two (or 5) are more than fine, and all 6 of them are really good in AQ (especially the prequels).

crap you just reminded me i want the set. lol i got the prequels on blu ray for my dad cuz we never got them on disc and he has the originals on dvd and he isnt much for blu ray (doesnt see the difference in his eyes, hey he's over 60 so i dont argue) but the prequel on DVD are harder to find and more expensive so blu ray it is! lol but I just saved tons of money on lord of the rings extended edition blu ray. meh maybe ill wait until more holiday deals cuz they do deals near xmas sometimes too. $89.99 is good, but it was $80 for preorder price guarantee and i just kept forgetting to get it. ill wait on it, i guess unless someone here finds a good deal

A person could always order this set thru www.foxconnect.com and then use the code BALANCE to knock $10 off $40, thus getting the set for $80 w/ free shipping. Not sure if $79.99 is a decent price point but $10 is $10. I'm going to wait myself, but for those of you that don't have that luxury, maybe this will work?

I dunno, I read about all the different bonus disks and they sounded pretty interesting and worth holding out for. I bet we'll see a $60 complete set before xmas.

Regional deal. Those in Kansas city, des Moines and omaha. Nebraska furniture Mart has the complete box set for $59 tomorrow.

[quote name='xeno']Tempted....very tempted...[/QUOTE]
go for it man, you only live once...lol..no but seriously its not going to get any cheaper...this is Star Wars we talking about

[quote name='kklems']Regional deal. Those in Kansas city, des Moines and omaha. Nebraska furniture Mart has the complete box set for $59 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kklems']Snagged a $59 copy by PM at Walmart tonight.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fireseal859']PM to who?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the regional deal he mentioned earlier.

bread's done
Back