Star Wars Episode 3 game Should i buy?

YeahRight13

CAGiversary!
do u guys think i should get the new star wars game that comes out soon? cause i have been thinkin about it lately

It's actually pretty bad. Graphics were bland. You get shot from off-screen. Absolutely terrible set of attacks. Really really really short, 4 hours long maybe. If you want a really good hack 'n slash movie-based game, get LotR: Return of the King, that is a fantastic game.

I agree with panda. My cousins bought it yesterday afternoon at around 5 P.M. and we played all day. We unlocked basically everything by midnight. I reccomend this as a rental only.

I bought it on sale and regretted I even bothered.

It's similar to The Phantom Menance except with worse level designs and a recycled soundtrack that relies too heavily on the music from the original trilogy.

They tried to add RPG elements to the game by having your Jedis upgradeable with experience points, but EA implemented that much better with their LOTR games, which are THX certified while the SW games, ironically, are not.

I think i would have huge buyers remorse if i payed $50 for this game since i've heard the reviews were fair to poor. I'm just waitin for Lego Star Wars to drop just a little more.

bread's done
Back