Star Wars episode III trailer tonight during the OC

it will be on the internet like 5 mins after it airs..i'll pick it up then :)

i have never watched an episode of "the OC"

[quote name='gaelan']i'm almost embarassed to program my tivo to record an episode of the OC...you know they monitor that stuff.[/quote]

That is why i stick to recording with my VHS. They dont know i am recording. Thank goodness for relics of the past. I just hope the O.C. does not blow my tv up.

[quote name='gaelan']i'm almost embarassed to program my tivo to record an episode of the OC...you know they monitor that stuff.[/quote]

Its really a very good show it doesn't deserve the bad stigma it gets.

Yeah, I set my Tivo up to record the trailer too. I know it'll be up online soon after but I don't want to wait for someone to rip it from Hyperspace and then post it someplace I can actually find it. The real downside of all this is that Tivo will start recording all manner of dumb teenybopper shows now. I still can't get it to stop recording Charmed for fuck's sake -no matter how many thumbs down I give it.

Yep, I saw it, and was amazed. That was the first time I've seen it and now I'm eagerly awaiting it with all the others. When does it come out?

wait. what?

fuck.

what time EST was the OC on?

what time did they drop the trailer?

why is the time listed in everyones post an hour ahead of me? is that a PHP error? is the CAG clock wrong?

am i stuck in a time warp?

when i go to see robots tonight at midnight... are the theater owners at loews gonna be asshats and cut the trailer reel?

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

IS IT ONLINE YET!!??!?!??!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote name='joystickz']wait. what?

shaq-fu.

why is the time listed in everyones post an hour ahead of me? is that a PHP error? is the CAG clock wrong?

when i go to see robots tonight at midnight... are the theater owners at loews gonna be asshats and cut the trailer reel?

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!![/quote]

cag clock is off by an hour, the trailer was on at the end of the episode. i havent seen it online yet, but it was really cool, as was the sin city one

and yes you are in a time warp that will soon eat your soul

[quote name='cthcky33'][quote name='joystickz']wait. what?

shaq-fu.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!![/quote]

cag clock is off by an hour, the trailer was on at the end of the episode. i havent seen it online yet, but it was really cool, as was the sin city one

and yes you are in a time warp that will soon eat your soul[/quote]

They showed the Sin City trailer during The O.C.? When?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it halfway through. This ep's staying put on TiVo for a while. Also, the full Sin City trailer is here:
http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/exclusives/sin_city_movie

Is it bad if I watched it 5 times in a row? I need to clean myself up now... As of this post only 68 days 22 hours left.

so the oc sucked today but they made up for it by sticking a trailer at the end cool! and secretly aninkin doesnt become darth vader in this one theres another 3 movies.

I think I saw some Star Wars soldiers throwing things (maybe the trailer) into the fans at the Lakers vs Dallas basketball game tonight.

saw bout 2-3 commercial breaks for the O.C. but didnt tape it because i was tapin survivor...aaaaaaaargh...me needs a link! ](*,)

[quote name='bignick']That was an awesome episode of The O.C.! The trailer was kick ass too.[/quote]

:lol: im not sure if you were kidding or what, but i seriously like the OC...i blindly bought the first season for my gf and i got into it....its really not that a bad of a show, i actually enjoyed it a lot...that said, my penis doesn't enter male buttholes either :shock:

[quote name='neohacker']That trailer was amazing. I'm extremely excited about Episode 3 :D[/quote]

That trailer was f-ing amazing! I sat there with my mouth hanging open through the whole thing. It was awesome when Anakin was marching in front of the storm....i mean clone troopers. Simply un-f-ing believable. I liked Epi 1 and 2, but Sith looks like it'll really bridge the gap.

As for the O.C. even watching it for a few minutes I felt the testosterone oozing out of my body. That show is fruity. I hope I never have to watch a second of it again.

I didn't ever watch OC before last night and I had forgot about the trailer so that was just sweet. May 19 already set as an off day so I can go see this.

[quote name='zewone']Tell me this is online, I don't watch the O.C. Please someone post a link.

EDIT: Nevermind found it, heres a link: http://www.baremo.com/Star-Wars3/star-wars-episode-3-trailer.html[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I want to watch this movie. How long do you guys think the theater will be full with people for this movie. And will the line be terribly long? I want to get a good seat not sitting in the back or something.

[quote name='yogi99'][quote name='zewone']Tell me this is online, I don't watch the O.C. Please someone post a link.

EDIT: Nevermind found it, heres a link: http://www.baremo.com/Star-Wars3/star-wars-episode-3-trailer.html[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I want to watch this movie. How long do you guys think the theater will be full with people for this movie. And will the line be terribly long? I want to get a good seat not sitting in the back or something.[/quote]

Show up about 4 hours in advance. If the first showing is midnight get there at 8. Take a DS or PSP. I love going to midnight showings.

I'm seeing Robots tonight...at 7...in DIGITAL

After trying to be normal %99 of the time, dorking out on something that looks this good is kinda fun

bread's done
Back