Star Wars Force Unleashed II $19.96 PC Richard & Son 2.99 S/H (360) $20.99 Amaon(PS3)

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Includes the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Was going to mention that, but the PS3 version is ONLY $20.99 @ Amazon.

I liked the first SWTFU. Level design in the 2nd half was pretty lame (just copy+paste the first half) but aside from that, I thought it was unique and fun.

So, when I saw all the critiques for this sequel, I ignored them. I just got it a few weeks ago and I have to say I was very disappointed. Very boring, unnecessarily repetitive and uninspired. It just sapped all the fun out. I'm sure it'll keep dropping in price, but I wouldn't recommend it even at $5.

[quote name='yuyak']I liked the first SWTFU. Level design in the 2nd half was pretty lame (just copy+paste the first half) but aside from that, I thought it was unique and fun.

So, when I saw all the critiques for this sequel, I ignored them. I just got it a few weeks ago and I have to say I was very disappointed. Very boring, unnecessarily repetitive and uninspired. It just sapped all the fun out. I'm sure it'll keep dropping in price, but I wouldn't recommend it even at $5.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing the first one right now. Is the second one that bad ? Well if anything I can get it from blockbuster for 19.99 used and trade it for 14 at amazon if I don't like it. I'm having a blast tossing guys around with the force grip and force push ! Having those stupid wookies flying around while screaming that sound they make just had me lmao for almost an hour lol

it's comparable in quality. Major complaint was lack of variety of the enemies which is true. Dual lightsabers make no difference, and I only used one type of combo the whole game because the hit detection in the combo's is pretty far off.
In retrospect, though, you fought weird things unnecessarily in the first one. I liked it, but I got the collectors edition and it was $15. Cheaper is easier to like.

bread's done
Back