Star Wars Galaxies?

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Do any of you guys have any experience with Galaxies? I'm really considering getting into it, but I want some general impressions first. I've played way back when the game first came out and it didn't really do it for me. But that was years ago, and I have since become a bit more savvy with MMO's. I'm by no means an MMO veteran, but does Galaxies have an easy pick up and play interface? How user friendly is it/has it become? How does it compare to WoW or City of Heroes? Blah... Sorry for a shitty thread. I just don't want to waste money on something not worth it.

Its not worth it. I went back and tried it on a free trial about a month ago. They changed the game completely from what it was. They tried to make it into a standard WoW type MMO with quests and levels. However the population is really low on just about any server you go on and that makes it really hard to figure out whats going on. The whole place just seems barren.

That's too bad to hear that the population of players has gone down. Hmm... I'm not sure if this is worth checking out then. I suppose I could give the free trial a shot and go from there. Unless this is just a god awful abortion of game?

bread's done
Back