Star Wars PSP - $5 price drop on Amazon

I'm having a hard time justifying a new psp purchase when i have a perfectly good one.
Anyone want to trade? :p...

Thanks for the info, as it is better than picking it up in stores.

i still just want a white psp sans the vader image. are they going to unbundle the silver and white psp's soon? i haven't been able to find the star wars bundle in local stores lately.

[quote name='vvu001']i still just want a white psp sans the vader image. are they going to unbundle the silver and white psp's soon? i haven't been able to find the star wars bundle in local stores lately.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

the vader image wont matter as I keep my psp in a case 99% of the time. The problem is the Star Wars game doesnt interst me

Monoprice.com has some in the $7-$8 range, I think. I got one from Target on clearance for $10 (some got it at $5).

if i haven't heard about the new red GoW PSP bundle, i probably jump on this just to play GoW CoO right now! Of course, that means i have to get the game now rather than getting it with the bundle... sigh, why the Red one has to be in June...

My black PSP phat is in pristine condition still (armored to the core, Russian doll principle). Well, i'm gonna leave it with custom firmware.

[quote name='62t']the vader image wont matter as I keep my psp in a case 99% of the time. The problem is the Star Wars game doesnt interst me[/quote]
If you ever get the bundle.
I'll either buy the game off you for a good price or you can CML.

:).

[quote name='vvu001']i still just want a white psp sans the vader image. are they going to unbundle the silver and white psp's soon? i haven't been able to find the star wars bundle in local stores lately.[/quote]

Yeah I hate the stupid Dark Vader image...

Sears had a few Star Wars bundles last weekend, but I haven't seen
any at Target or BestBuy.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Wait... did you just say "Dark Vader?"[/quote]

Yes, I said Dark Vader.

Unlike you I am not a fan of Star Wars...

[quote name='bryenfury']I'm having a hard time justifying a new psp purchase when i have a perfectly good one.
[/QUOTE]

1 for each hand??? Get a lil dual analog numb Perfect Dark N64 style

[quote name='taz98spin']Yes, I said Dark Vader.

Unlike you I am not a fan of Star Wars...[/quote]

I don't think you need to be a SW fan. My mother knows who Darth Vader is, and she would probably rather be shot out of a cannon than watch a SW movie.

[quote name='joshnorm']I think I will be waiting for the RED GoW one also.

Maybe not though since I have the game, I just want a slim PSP...[/quote]
I'm looking for a PSP now also, but I don't really like that GoW one.

Reminds me of that scene in Be Cool where The Rock pulls out that shiny red bat...

If it was a red print on black then I'd might get it.

[quote name='Supernova']How can anyone not like darth vader?

I don't understand.[/quote]

Because the "new" triology made him into a whinny bitch that cried alot. I like to ignore that but there are those that can't....

Stupid Episodes 1-3.

[quote name='msuna']Star wars bundle has been eliminated people. Discontinued. thats why you can't find them....[/quote]

Where did you read this? My local bestbuy had more starwars bundles then any of the other ones.

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Where did you read this? My local bestbuy had more starwars bundles then any of the other ones.[/quote]
lucky you. The BBs around me have none in stock. I really want this bundle since I have a $25 reward zone gift certificate. But I may just stick to amazon since they dont tax and its free shipping.

there are never any games that interest me on the psp....so i'm straight w/my DS and zune

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Where did you read this? My local bestbuy had more starwars bundles then any of the other ones.[/quote]

I hadn't really heard about it being discontinued, but I really wouldn't doubt it. The Star Wars bundle never seemed to sell well, probably because people did not see it as that great of a value, especially if you didn't have an interest in the game. During the holidays, the Daxter bundle was damn hard to find, whereas the Star Wars was far easier to locate in stores. Considering the Kratos system is right around the corner, it would make sense to phase older retail configurations out.

bread's done
Back