Star Wars SNES

Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Which one of the Star Wars games is the best on the SNES? I remember seeing awesome reviews of one of them in a magazine years ago, but I can't remember which one it was. I'm thinking Super Return of the Jedi, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

The first and the second are the best. The end of the third is the hardest. You have to fly the falcon out of the Deathstar in this weird, pseudo-3d mode-7 rotational structure, that doesn't give you enough time to see whats coming up. All while fighting Tie fighters.

I liked the first one the best, but also loved the second one.

I enjoyed the first one. I really wish I hadn't sold it to a store. I was so young and stupid back then.

Edit: I should say that I haven't played the second or third one.

The first one gets my vote too....although I remember being thouroughly aggrevated by the trek up the side of the jawa sandcrawler!

[quote name='daikaiju']The first one gets my vote too....although I remember being thouroughly aggrevated by the trek up the side of the jawa sandcrawler![/QUOTE]

ah men to that.. and it was like the second fucking level... the third one and the falcon flying was so hard.. i don't think i ever finished it.

I only played the first one myself. Fun game, but so hard. I don't think I ever beat it without using cheats.

The first is probably the best. It's the only one I was ever able to beat.

The second was pretty sweet, but the fight with Vader was goddamn impossible for me.

The third one was ok, but nowhere near as fun as the first two.

I'd say go for the first one, and if it tickles your fancy you should go for the second.

I thought Super Return of the Jedi was the shit. I also had the GameBoy port... which was the shit.

bread's done
Back