Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 : Collectors Edition - PS3 $29.99 shipped at Amazon

Might want to put it's for PS3 in the title OP, but I guess as the 360 version is only a couple of bucks more it doesn't really matter.

Isn't this on clearance at some Targets for like $20? Seems like a pretty good deal unless you factor in the game is sub-par. I really want the thumb drive but 2GB is almost worthless.

yeah, I think only a handful of people were lucky enough to get it at Target for $19.98. I bit when it was $39.98 and even at that time AZ was selling it for like $36.00 :bomb: The game is pretty bad..put me to sleep in 10 minutes. It was like, 'hey, all you have to is press the attack button over and over and over and over again, watch that jump! ok, on to the next section.'

I keep passing on this every time I see it but each time I am tempted. The thumb drive is neat but 2gig is really no use to me. It would end up as another dust collector sadly.

Damn, I want this. But mainly for the steelbook and the flash drive. I need a nice new flash drive to carry my gamertag arond. I slept on the Tron 8G/4G combo on Woot last week and have been pissed since. Anyone sees that again feel free to PM me.

bread's done
Back