Star Wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition for the xbox 360 deals?

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
I am looking to pick up a copy new/ My price point is $40-$60 after shipping for it new. Can somebody help me?

$32.29 used from Gohastings.com
Then use [FONT=Verdana, Arial]the code WIN0810[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial] to get another 20% off the order. See the CAG thread for tips to get the code to work if it isn't applying correctly for you.

It was a limited edition so I think you are going to have difficulty finding it new. If you go to walmarts web site it is sold out online but lets you search to see if it is available in any nearby stores.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']Half.com brand new/sealed $45.50 + $3.49 shipping.

http://product.half.ebay.com/Star-W...dition-Xbox-360-2009_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ74839580

@Guardian You pretty much have to buy this new, otherwise a good chunk of the value will be gone if the DLC code has already been redeemed, aside from the steelbook/collector aspect.[/QUOTE]

I thought the content was on the discs included. I don't have a download code. I bought mine used. It is different than like the redident evil gold for the 360. That one had a dl content card in it

I swear Amazon had this in stock at $39.99 just a few days ago. I didn't even realize how rare the game was until I picked up a used PS3 copy at a pawn for $8 :)

[quote name='lmz00']Walmart.com said they were in stock at mine, but the store said they didn't have any. Lame. :([/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the Online locator only updates once a week. I just found a PS3 one at my Walmart that was hiding behind a PS3 console, so make sure to check every single spot where games could be hiding.

They supposedly checked the computer to see if they had any in stock, and then said to go to Walmart.com to order it.

Amazon had it listed through buy.com for $39.99. I got that copy. Yet it was never listed on the buy.com website. It should ship monday, and get to me buy wednesday, or thursday latest since their warehouse is near where I live. But just incase for some reason this falls through. I now have a back up plan.

Yeah a few days ago this game was instock at amazon, and a few other places. then on thursday when I decide to buy it, every where is sold out. When I did find it in stock I run up to my bank to put the money in my account, and all of a sudden the game is out of stock again.

It honestly made me think the world did not want me to have this game.

[quote name='Bezerker']My copy of the 360 version had all the DLC on the 2nd disc, no code required.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, I completely forgot about this one not being on the list of badly repackaged 360 versions only including a DLC code in the package. Good to know if I ever have a chance to find this used. (updated my post)

bread's done
Back