Starbucks Pick of the Week (Music, Apps, etc)

Negra3060
I just got an iPad 2 from a contest I won a few days ago and I really wanted a Shazam code. Does anyone still have one?

Shazam for IPad is free in the AppStore.

When did the sesame street app go out cause now of my starbucks have it and we have a 2 1/2 year old that would love it. Or if anyone has an extra would truly be grateful of a code.

this weeks code at my starbucks was the yoyoma with other artists song. Coldplay might be next tuesday (Nov 1). i usually hit starbucks in the afternoon (PST) so look out for it that night or the next morning!

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']this weeks code at my starbucks was the yoyoma with other artists song. Coldplay might be next tuesday (Nov 1). i usually hit starbucks in the afternoon (PST) so look out for it that night or the next morning![/QUOTE]

Thank you :)

[quote name='golfing7861']Could anyone please post this week's music code- I think it's Hurts Like Heaven by Coldplay from their new album.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the UK's pick of the week. I believe the app "How to Cook Everything" is this coming tuesdays pick of the week in the US.

This weeks Pick of the Week is the iphone app "How to Cook Everything"

Here's a couple of codes, please post when used, thanks.

3P9969A44W6M
JXX3N3A9PHR6

[quote name='Phasher99']This weeks Pick of the Week is the iphone app "How to Cook Everything"

Here's a couple of codes, please post when used, thanks.

3P9969A44W6M
JXX3N3A9PHR6[/QUOTE]

Looks like lurkers got to both. Drat.

bread's done
Back