Starbucks Pick of the Week (Music, Apps, etc)

I also went to around 10 starbucks stores and no tetris codes in sight. Based on the posts here, it seems very rare if real at all. Did anyone actually see one in person?

[quote name='NineH']I also went to around 10 starbucks stores and no tetris codes in sight. Based on the posts here, it seems very rare if real at all. Did anyone actually see one in person?[/QUOTE]

Stopped by 2 stores and one inside of a Target myself today trying to grab a Tetris code. Only walked away with 3 tall Blondes, which on any other Friday night would have been a success. Tonight it means I'm staying up late.

I saw a whole bunch at the Target near my place and grabbed one for my nephew. I'll grab a few if they're still there next time.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']Sorry all! Been busy with a family death in family, but still posting new codes![/QUOTE]

Sorry about the death man

P.S. AELFML49PXRJ (animal planet) was used by somebody

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']Sorry all! Been busy with a family death in family, but still posting new codes![/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.

can anyone PM me a tetris code? I'd very much appreciate it. A bunch of people keep claiming the ones on the spreadsheet and dont even have the decency to post theyve used them. Such a time waster :/

Sorry, no Tetris codes. I checked my local Target and someone went in and grabbed the whole stack apparently.

Man these Tetris codes are cleared out everywhere around here. It seems that no one else is finding them either based on the activity in this thread.

If someone happens to come along an extra I'd appreciate one. Good luck.

I know this isn't the trading thread, but if anyone has an extra Tetris code, I have a Scrabble and a Starwalk code to trade you for it.

Edit: Got one, thanks Calavash!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit up another Target for you guys, but they were out of Tetris too. I did manage to grab a few codes for Bejeweled though, ...what is left is in the post below, once they're gone, that's it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I've given non-lurkers more than enough time to grab their codes, here are the last codes I have left.

Bejeweled:
XRE6WJ9YJANJ
TJTEPXYRLFEW
MATX3LW4MRYA
PEWFTAFAWHYY

Enjoy!

[quote name='Link927']Two Bejeweled codes here:

3YKFJFWFRTXA
MXM46JF3MR4N

Still looking for a tetris if anyone happens to have one.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. The top one was used, I was able to use the bottom code.

I do have an extra Tetris code, I'll PM you later.

Thank you!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Okay Here is 3 Lonely Planet: Best in Travel 2012 codes

H9M3WFEYXYJH
L7RF9EEJ4F37
KL7W4LYJRMXR
[/QUOTE]

Is this an actual book or just a sample? I completely missed it.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']full book romeo![/QUOTE]

Thank you. Did it launch a month ago? I never saw it at my Starbucks.

bread's done
Back