Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft Guest Passes, Free

KCS13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have 4 Starcraft 2 guest passes and 8 WoW guest passes. If anybody wants them, let me know and I will PM you the codes. Only 1 per person of each, though.

Update 2: All Starcraft 2 passes were sent out. Seeing as how the WoW passes are useless, I'm just going to throw them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Warcraft ones do anything that you don't get for free anyways? Apparently I'm allowed to give out/generate 1 key per day but I always assumed that you could just download the game and play to level 30 (or whatever it is now) regardless.

[quote name='Link2999']Does the Warcraft ones do anything that you don't get for free anyways? Apparently I'm allowed to give out/generate 1 key per day but I always assumed that you could just download the game and play to level 30 (or whatever it is now) regardless.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize that WoW went free to play for beginning levels...I guess the guest passes are pointless as they say they are only for up to level 20. Not sure why Blizzard would feel the need to include them with Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm which just recently came out. Apparently the WoW guest passes are completely pointless now

bread's done
Back