Starcraft 2 Beta Key~Gamestop

TheHapaOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this has probably been asked before but i couldn't find it...but i checked different places and all the answers are mixed so i come to CAG to find the real answer

Can you cancel your preorder once you get the Beta key or are you unable to cancel the preorder?

Thanks, oh and to avoid this whole thing anyone have an extra key they would be willing to let go of? I have a few 1 month xbl lying around and we can work something out.

[quote name='TheHapaOne']I know this has probably been asked before but i couldn't find it...but i checked different places and all the answers are mixed so i come to CAG to find the real answer

Can you cancel your preorder once you get the Beta key or are you unable to cancel the preorder?

Thanks, oh and to avoid this whole thing anyone have an extra key they would be willing to let go of? I have a few 1 month xbl lying around and we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

At Gamestop, No.

BUT you should be able to go back and pick up the game when it releases, then immediately return it for a full refund.

[quote name='TheHapaOne']Ok what about for Amazon?[/QUOTE]

There's nothing in Amazon's terms that say you have to keep your order once you get the key so your best bet is there.

bread's done
Back