Starcraft 2 Collectors Edition value?

VashandWolfwood

CAGiversary!
I bought the SC2 Collector's Edition when it came out, and never got around to opening it or playing it. I've finally got around to wanting to play the game, but I don't know if the CE is going to be one of those CEs that are actually worth something down the road as long as I don't open it.

Were there a lot of the SC2 Collector Editions made, and does anybody know if it's going to be worth something down the line?

The cash value seems to be fluctuating right now, but is usually worth around $100 on ebay and amazon for a sealed game.

In the past, CE games made by Blizzard have gone up in price. As many have said before however, game values are hardly ever predictable. Previous WoW expansions have shot up in price for example, seeing CE WotLK and BC expansions SEALED are worth anywhere from 150 to 200 on ebay.

It's up to you whether you want to sell it or not, seeing as the value of it right now isnt much more than it was at release.

I'm probably just going to wait for a regular copy of it to go on sale now, and keep the Collector's Edition tucked away. Thanks.

bread's done
Back