Starcraft 2 Wings Of Liberty PC $4.99 in store at Kmart

Is there a  clearance sticker on it OP?

I need a copy since I couldn't log into my battle Net account (stupid mobile authenticator) and I just got Heart of the Swarm...

Alternatively, if you happen to pick up a second copy and are kind enough to sell it to me, please PM me and let me know. 

Thanks!

I'd be there in a second if all my experiences in Kmart a few years ago weren't like walking into an inquisitors den of torture. 

It was reduced multple times down to $4.99. I'll look to see if there are any left. I would check out your local Kmart cause I believe there was 5 at that price. Besides Kmart is probably gearing up for closure after Christmas. I was picking up crysis 3 which i ordered online from them. I was told my order was ready to be picked up and had to wait a half hour as I gazed into the glass case at a ton of them looking back at me. Really. Never again. But I did see the starcraft 2 at a great price. I had no idea it was still selling for as much as it is elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to pick one up for me and I'll pay you to send it?

I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen a battlechest for this yet.
The series is planned to be a trilogy of the base game + 2 expansions. After the next expansion pack is released that is when I expect the battlechest to come out.

It is a clearance title, though I haven't seen it at this price (haven't been to Kmart in a while.)

As far as I know they don't even carry Heart of the Swarm and if they do it certainly won't be the same price.

Didn't know there was going to be two more expansions. Already knew about Legacy of the Void.

I should have flushed out my original post more. I figured Blizzard would release a battlechest with Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm together. 

Then release another one in the future with everything else.  I can see people paying for both games in one package now.

It is a clearance title, though I haven't seen it at this price (haven't been to Kmart in a while.)

As far as I know they don't even carry Heart of the Swarm and if they do it certainly won't be the same price.
I just searched for it on their site, and the only thing that was Starcraft related was a board game. Weird. :)

Didn't know there was going to be two more expansions. Already knew about Legacy of the Void.

I should have flushed out my original post more. I figured Blizzard would release a battlechest with Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm together.

Then release another one in the future with everything else. I can see people paying for both games in one package now.
Legacy of the Void is the last part. I wouldnt expect a battlechest until that one comes out at least. Would be pretty cool actually if that was a retail option for people who have yet to buy the games. Bundle the first 2 parts with the third one.

bread's done
Back