Starcraft II - 19.99$ - HMV - YMMV for PM

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Civ V is also $19.99 on there. Is that the normal price for that game already?[/QUOTE]

I still see it full price at FS and BB. Bought mine for 39,99$ on sale. For 19,99$ it's good :D

[quote name='Dashboard']I still see it full price at FS and BB. Bought mine for 39,99$ on sale. For 19,99$ it's good :D[/QUOTE]

Civ V's gone on daily deal for 12-15$ a couple of times, but 20$ regular price is really good for it.

Checked 3 Staples near Montreal and they only carried the european french version(limited to the french european battlenet server according to the box)...bleh

Woah this is the best deal I've ever seen on Starcraft 2. A shame the in-store locator only lists Edmonton Mall as the closest location that carries it (while I live in Ontario).

I'll check out the mall near me and hopefully they'll have it in-stock.

EDIT:

I went to the Future Shop in London, Ontario, and the guy looked it up online and saw that it wasn't in stock at the surrounding stores, so he didn't price match it.
So I went to best buy (again in London), which just looked at the price, confirmed it with their manager, and went through with it. $15.99 starcraft 2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back