Starcraft II Deals?

fenixrisingxl

CAGiversary!
Anyone out there know of any vendor selling Starcraft II for $39.99 or less?
Was wanting to pick this up, but $40 for me is the sweet spot, and I'd rather not pay anymore than that.
Should I just hold off until Diablo III's release, and hope Amazon or Best Buy throw Starcraft on sale the same week?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Once upon a time about 2 or 3 months ago, Battle.net had it on sale for $39.99

Starcraft II is one of those games though man. . . . it's never going to price drop and you will be lucky if you catch a sale and are actually wanting it at that time period. My advice is to watch Battle.net but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

[quote name='HadesWTF']Once upon a time about 2 or 3 months ago, Battle.net had it on sale for $39.99

Starcraft II is one of those games though man. . . . it's never going to price drop and you will be lucky if you catch a sale and are actually wanting it at that time period. My advice is to watch Battle.net but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.[/QUOTE]

Damn it. Lol.
Was really holding out hope for a price drop the week of Diablo's release.
Maybe I'll pick it up from Best Buy, and utilize their 45-day return/pricematch policy, in case it does drop in the near future.
I have more faith in Best Buy or Amazon dropping the price than Battle.net, though I did see Battle.net dropped it down to $29.99 during Black Friday.
Eff.
Thanks for the reply.

I mean if its any condolences. The game is worth every penny of $59.99. It does suck, but Blizzard games are like Nintendo games. They rarely drop. Diablo II Battlechest has been $29.99 for like 8 or 9 years now.

[quote name='HadesWTF']I mean if its any condolences. The game is worth every penny of $59.99. It does suck, but Blizzard games are like Nintendo games. They rarely drop. Diablo II Battlechest has been $29.99 for like 8 or 9 years now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know it's worth the sixty. Blizzard supports the hell out of their games, so there's no concern there.
The cheapskate in me would just be pissed if I paid sixty and three days after the pricematch policy expires, it goes on sale. Lol.

I was actually surprised to see they removed the original Diablo from the Battlechest. I'm sure there might not be a ton of people, if any, still playing it, but did they really have to cut costs on the set that bad?
Lol.

i know this is of no use for you since it is long over, but i was just wondering what was the lowest starcraft 2 was on sale? i remember during nov-dec 2011 it was on sale at target, but i forgot if it was $29.99 or $39.99

bread's done
Back