Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm $27.99 + Free Shipping, Newegg.com Shell Shocker

Pretty good deal, enjoyed the expansion story immensely despite the ending getting leaked 3 months after Wings of Liberty came out.

guess i'm going to best buy tomorrow then I guess i'l see if i can pricematch + use one of those reward zone things for ni no kuni while im there as well, doubt it but if lucky it will be a good day.

[quote name='dvgamer']^ They should match it, its in their policy on the website.

Great deal, but I'll pass. Not really a RTS guy anymore.[/QUOTE]

I don't think BB price matches 1-day sales but most employees don't know that. :)

if I did't like WoL, will I like HotS? i liked original, but for some reason couldn't really get into WoL. Kind of like D3, but D3 I just hated it...it's funny because I loved D2

In for one. Thanks OP. I built my 1st gaming pc back in november and now I'm ready to jump into rts games. I'm pretty terrible though. oh boouuy...

I was kicking myself last month for passing on the $30 preorder deal Newegg had a while ago, but looks like we get to save an extra $2 ordering now. :) Thanks OP.

Thanks OP, I actually just got a $10 coupon from NewEgg so I used that to get it for 17.99! Hopefully I don't get the same email the guy above me got.

[quote name='makenocent']I got email from newegg saying out of stock so transaction is void.[/QUOTE]

When did you get the email? I ordered after you and have received one order conformation email and one email saying that payment was charged. Did you also get those two email before? Thanks.

THX OP been looking to grab this expansion and I know Blizzard games never go on sale.

Order went through got my standard confirmation letters from newegg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='just joe']When did you get the email? I ordered after you and have received one order conformation email and one email saying that payment was charged. Did you also get those two email before? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got the email around 11:09 AM eastern time.

[quote name='just joe']When did you get the email? I ordered after you and have received one order conformation email and one email saying that payment was charged. Did you also get those two email before? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yep me too, I've already been charged and at newegg I have "Packaging" in my order status.

[quote name='djricekcn']if I did't like WoL, will I like HotS? i liked original, but for some reason couldn't really get into WoL. Kind of like D3, but D3 I just hated it...it's funny because I loved D2[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it, though general consensus from reviews I read was if you liked WoL, you'll probably enjoy HotS. If you didn't, you probably won't. I suppose there are other factors as well (I guess some people absolutely hate playing zerg?), but that's the gist I got.

[quote name='V878']Haven't played it, though general consensus from reviews I read was if you liked WoL, you'll probably enjoy HotS. If you didn't, you probably won't. I suppose there are other factors as well (I guess some people absolutely hate playing zerg?), but that's the gist I got.[/QUOTE]

Man how could you hat Zerg? They're the best.

I forgot what happened in the base game so I'm replaying it. On brutal difficulty.

bread's done
Back