Stargate SG-1 Complete Series w/ 54 Disc in metal case $225 Run Time = 10,277 min.

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
StargateSG1_Complete_ext.jpg

Stargate SG-1 Complete Series Collection in a metal case with a commerative book. Going to be alot of pissed off Stargate fans who already bought the seasons individually. The collection contains all 214 episodes on 54 discs. It will retail for $329.98, but the preorder prices are already discounted a good amount. Both retailers are offering free shipping. I include amazon even though they are $5 more for prime customers.

TVshowsondvd has all the details on the collection and bonus discs.

Deep Discount $225.52

Amazon $230.99

Personally I like the studios putting the effort into these complete sets, but if I had the series already I know I would be pissed off. The complete Mash series martini's edition is the only set I have jumped on. Even though I am a fan of the Stargate I don't think I would ever sit down and watch the 10,277 minutes ( 7 full days).

That box-set is really awesome looking, and it does make me mad, because I do have all the season individually.

I want it but... bleh... Don't have that kindof money to spend right now. Plus that new ST:TNG complete series box looks nice. Wouldn't mind having it over my current box set. >_<

Hopefully both sets last long enough to see the light of a great online deal that surpasses the current pre-order deal.

Should qualify for DDD's 20% off sale in Nov which would make it about $180. Great price but I already have the show and it does suck a little but i got it for even cheaper then that. No regrets.

HOLY CRAP, 172 of SG1, maybe a little too much for me, especially when the last two seasons were just fluff. No MacGuyver no buy(er)

[quote name='sying']HOLY CRAP, 172 of SG1, maybe a little too much for me, especially when the last two seasons were just fluff. No MacGuyver no buy(er)[/quote]

I think you have that a little off-kilter. Season 8 was fluff. Rick was completely phoning it in that season (when he was even in an ep, as he was off-set for almost half the season). It was so obvious they made jokes about it in "200". Listen to DeLuise make a crack about it in his Wormhole XTreme! EPK.

And I'm sorry, but Vala just completes me. She brought a hell of a lot of fun to that show. Ben even came into his own. His character was like a kid in a candy store for being part of the legend.

[quote name='Watchman']
And I'm sorry, but Vala just completes me. She brought a hell of a lot of fun to that show. Ben even came into his own. His character was like a kid in a candy store for being part of the legend.[/quote]

Its really weird to watch all of SG1 and then se Ben Browder in FarScape being almost the same guy buy Cladia Black being the total antithesis to Vala.

bread's done
Back