Starhawk $21.98: Eligible for FSSS @ Amazon

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Don't expect much support for the game from here on out.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496078[/QUOTE]

Wow. I had warhawk but it was too hard for me and took way too much work to not suck at. I have a family and can't play all day. So I sold it and never bothered buying starhawk. A single player campaign would have got me to buy it though. I don't understand MP only games on consoles. Like half of console gamers don't even connect them to the Internet!

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow. I had warhawk but it was too hard for me and took way too much work to not suck at. I have a family and can't play all day. So I sold it and never bothered buying starhawk. A single player campaign would have got me to buy it though. I don't understand MP only games on consoles. Like half of console gamers don't even connect them to the Internet![/QUOTE]

StarHawk has single player. I'd wait for cheaper though since the main point of StarHawk is the multi-player and it will drop in price as the community dies.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']StarHawk has single player. I'd wait for cheaper though since the main point of StarHawk is the multi-player and it will drop in price as the community dies.[/QUOTE]

Wow it did????? I just assumed it didn't after warhawk. Is SP any good!

Very nice price. Might be interested.
sig.jpg
:rofl:

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow it did????? I just assumed it didn't after warhawk. Is SP any good![/QUOTE]

Not sure. My brother was the one who bought and played Starhawk. He got halfway through the story but never picked it up after he got into the multiplayer, which he was heavily into for a month.

Grab the demo and see if you like it or not, I guess. Nothing to lose but time from that.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow it did????? I just assumed it didn't after warhawk. Is SP any good![/QUOTE]

I don't know about calling it good but it introduced the game's mechanics well and had a decent enough story and progression for a short campaign.

i guess selling the multiplayer only portion on psn for $20 was their last minute cash grab. that sucks, i thought they said more dlc. oh wellz.

This is one of the better 3rd person shooters which does online really well. I bought it at launch and don't regret it any. Get this if you look very good 3rd person shooters with a weird touch mix of online with so many different ways to play

Or it also has a good story IMO and co-op is a lot of fun

I wish sony had actually supported this game with some advertisement because this game deserves more sales and better publisher

bread's done
Back