Starhawk - Amazon - $9.99 (PS3) FSSS

Is the multiplayer still alive? From what I've been reading, it seems like this game doesn't have much of a story.

same bag as ckc... need free shipping!

BTW for downpour, isn't the PS3 version messed up? Thought it had some graphical problems and stuff

best buy says they will price match amazon didn't they? can't wait to go to best buy tomorrow.
PSN+ people got the single player for free a few months ago iirc, it was meh, the game is all about multiplayer, for $10 it isn't bad.
this will be good cause I can delete the single player from my HDD which is getting full.

Damnit CAG, this abuse on my wallet needs to stop. At this point I've bought more games in the last few weeks than I've played all year

[quote name='ckc4043']What is the bonus? I want to use my amazon coupon but it is not worked.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yea, it's not sold by Amazon so if you are trying to use that $5 off coupon you'll have to find something else to get FSSS

[quote name='roundhouse']Ahh yea, it's not sold by Amazon so if you are trying to use that $5 off coupon you'll have to find something else to get FSSS[/QUOTE]

Star hawk, sh downpour...difficult to find another one..any suggestion?

could'nt find another 6ish dollar game so i just got Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End
http://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Z-...ywords=Apocalypse+Z:+The+Beginning+of+the+End

I read world war Z a long time ago and the zombie survival guide so figured id give this a look. Its rated well

*edit* btw did Amazon change their site? It used to list whaty you've bought already. While looking for books i came across stuff i KNOW i bought from them but it didn't give me the standard 'you purhcased this item on so and so' message. I had to manually search my old orders to see it. What the hell?

[quote name='ckc4043']Is this hdmi cable better than many $2 cables in eBay? I do not know which cable is better.[/QUOTE]

I use it and it seems to work perfectly fine. I don't think they sell any $2 cables that are eligible for FSSS

[quote name='ckc4043']Is this hdmi cable better than many $2 cables in eBay? I do not know which cable is better.[/QUOTE]

I always hear that HDMI cables are all the same.

[quote name='usrevenge']best buy says they will price match amazon didn't they? can't wait to go to best buy tomorrow.
PSN+ people got the single player for free a few months ago iirc, it was meh, the game is all about multiplayer, for $10 it isn't bad.
this will be good cause I can delete the single player from my HDD which is getting full.[/QUOTE]

ive been price matching amazon at bestbuy for at least 2 years now, but their are BB stores here and there, that give some what of a hard time, but for the most part, yes they do PM amazon.

[quote name='ckc4043']Winch one?[/QUOTE]

starhawk. i brought a music cd i liked to reach $25. try finding household products like batteries or supplies if you're having trouble.

[quote name='Zolor23']I always hear that HDMI cables are all the same.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see. I am still thinking how to use my coupon.

[quote name='Kenshindono']could'nt find another 6ish dollar game so i just got Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End
http://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Z-...ywords=Apocalypse+Z:+The+Beginning+of+the+End

I read world war Z a long time ago and the zombie survival guide so figured id give this a look. Its rated well

*edit* btw did Amazon change their site? It used to list whaty you've bought already. While looking for books i came across stuff i KNOW i bought from them but it didn't give me the standard 'you purhcased this item on so and so' message. I had to manually search my old orders to see it. What the hell?[/QUOTE]

I guess so...my recent order of Halo isn't showing up on the page of Halo itself.

[quote name='nemesislife']Silent Hill: Downpour is also 9.99 for ps3

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill-Downpour-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6HDHA/ref=pd_sim_vg_84[/QUOTE]

Worth it? Apparently SHD at this price doesn't merit its own thread or even a title mention, so I'm hesitant.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Great price for this game. I'm not too sure how the multiplayer is now though. When I played a few matches, none of my teammates would communicate...[/QUOTE]
I've found this to be a common issue on XBL, even for games designed around team play like Battlefield 3. And I've often read it's even worse on PSN.

Of course, when you do find someone that communicates, you often wish you hadn't...

Great price for this game. I'm not too sure how the multiplayer is now though. When I played a few matches, none of my teammates would communicate...

Combined with Uncharted 3 to use my 5 dollars off. Starhawk will apparently take 3 to 4 weeks to get here, but I can manage at that price, haha.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='TommyLove']Is the multiplayer still alive? From what I've been reading, it seems like this game doesn't have much of a story.[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer is still kicking but you won't have a huge amount of servers to choose from but certainly enough to enjoy the game.

I had bought the game closer to release and played a little bit but shelved it in order to get some progress on my backlog. So I came back to it a few weeks ago and it was fun but I will warn you that a lot of the servers have the new grizzly vehicle and if you don't have the DLC you can play in the server but you can't use it. That can be kind of annoying.

Is the deal dead? The link still goes to a $9.99 page, but when I try and add it to the cart I get a message about it no longer being available from the seller, then linked back to a page where it is $18.50.

Updated: Looks totally dead now. The initial link now goes to the $18.50 price. I must have tried right at the moment they were in the process of running out.

I'm conflicted on purchasing Silent Hill DP, as there are so many ba to mediocre reviews for it...even for $10, I don't know if it's worth my time or frustration.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']WOOP! THANKS!:D

I have been enjoying the HECK out of my free month trial of Amazon Prime!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same here!!! :D

yea i was pissed. had this and armored core v, front mission evolved, and inversion in my cart, but by the time i added starhawk as the 4th game, 2 of the others jumped to like $16 and $30 and then so did armored core

[quote name='TooPoor']Any value in this if I don't play MP?[/QUOTE]
nope. and the single player campaign is free for ps+ members anyway.

[quote name='PublikDefender']nope. and the single player campaign is free for ps+ members anyway.[/QUOTE]

wait what. it is? lol. then why did i buy this

[quote name='PublikDefender']nope. and the single player campaign is free for ps+ members anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wilflare']wait what. it is? lol. then why did i buy this[/QUOTE]

It was put up as free at one point, but I don't know if it's still an active free offer or not. Also it's like a 12GB download so hope you have a day or so to waste.

bread's done
Back