Starlink starship packs at Dollar Tree

Vadid Nanko

CAGiversary!
My sister found the whole set of four produced. This was in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. YMMV. These again are the starship packs which include a starship and figurine, but not the base game like the starter pack also contains.

If heading out be careful out there.

Wow, the actual space ships for $1?! Did they really make that many? 

I remember those things costing like $24.99 when they were first released.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying them for super cheap when Target was clearancing them out. 

I'd be happy just to find Starlink weapon packs for $1.  I might try my luck, I'm not holding my breath to find 3 out of 4 I don't already have.

I'm still salty that Gamestop sent me the more common ship when I ordered the store exclusive one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the actual space ships for $1?! Did they really make that many?
I remember those things costing like $24.99 when they were first released. I'm still kicking myself for not buying them for super cheap when Target was clearancing them out.
I'd be happy just to find Starlink weapon packs for $1. I might try my luck, I'm not holding my breath to find 3 out of 4 I don't already have.
I'm still salty that Gamestop sent me the more common ship when I ordered the store exclusive one.
Did you order it when it was on sale? That's when I grabbed mine. I think it was one of their deals of the day. I did pick up I'm store and they gave me the wrong one too! Thankfully the manager was cool and was able to get the correct one from another store.

Did you order it when it was on sale? That's when I grabbed mine. I think it was one of their deals of the day. I did pick up I'm store and they gave me the wrong one too! Thankfully the manager was cool and was able to get the correct one from another store.
Yeah, it was one of those deals of the day. I didn't bother correcting the issue since I rolled the dice way too many times with Gamestop. A mistake like that was bound to happen.

I have never found anything video game related at my local Dollar Trees prior to this post. Although, I have seen video games at my local Family Dollar. So anything is possible.

5/19 Edit: Went to my closest Dollar Tree and didn't find anything. I take it this item can be found in the toys section?

Went to one dollar tree. Nothing in the toy isle. I looked around for a misc isle that maybe and cheap headphones or USB cables but nothing. Also nothing at the front of the store.

Edit: hit up two more. Second store had a bunch of Lance and one of some blue dude in the toy isle. 3rd store didn't have any that I could find.

First Dollar Tree I went to had a full endcap of Chase Da Silva (Pulse) only right as you walked in; the other two Trees had none.

I would so pay for these. Stay NIB and would just take up space.

I'll head out this weekend see what's out there (or was there).

Thank you for the heads up.

My sister went to two stores as she needed to find something for my mom and happened to see these at both. She said the first store she visited had the packs up front as soon as you walk in. Knowing then to look for these and not seeing them in the same spot at the second store she found some on the bottom shelf of the toy section there.

Just visited a store in Miami. They had dozens of the Neptune and pulse ship packs. I found them in the shelf cap at the front of the toy aisle.

Tried 6 stores, 3 had ships found in front bin, front seasonal area, and in toy isle. Found 3 of the 4 starter ships. Only missing the “pointy” tipped one.

I just started getting into these during the best buy sale they had for the main starter kit.   Where else can I find these things or is it too late?

Thank you for the heads up
o.png

I've found all of them except the Pulse, been trying everywhere but no one has it. Can anyone here find me one? I'll gladly pay for it

I forgot to check Dollar Tree while I was out today.  Only leaving the house once a week these days makes it harder to jump on deals.

I bought this game for $10 but didn't pick up any of the ships yet.

I went to 2 Dollar Tree stores today and no sign of Starlink anything. I checked toy aisles, seasonal aisles, and the baskets up front.

I've noticed the small dumpy Dollar Trees don't have them and at this point, they may have been bought up; resellers are having a field day with these.

I've noticed the small dumpy Dollar Trees don't have them and at this point, they may have been bought up; resellers are having a field day with these.
Of course. Like everything else. It's just too bad that I didn't see this thread before this week.

Found two different ships today and did not see these last week at the store by my house so they may be making it to stores in waves. Neptune and Lance.

The Dollar Tree in Streamwood, IL had a bunch of Pulse (Chase), Neptune (Judge), and Nadir, (Shaid). Grabbed one of each.
If anybody in the Chicago burbs knows of a store that has Lance, please lemme know.
I checked the store about a week ago and these weren't there yet, btw, so they may just be rolling out still to some stores.
Edit: stopped in at the Bloomingdale location, and all they had was a bunch of Lance, so I have them all now!

I stopped by three Dollar Tree locations tonight and found 3 of the 4 starship packs (Pulse, Neptune, Lance).  Across the three locations, there was plenty of stock for these three; my only regret is that the final one (Nadir) was nowhere to be found. 

I stopped by two more Dollar Trees in my area.  I didn't find anything. 

I'm starting to lose hope.  There's only one location left and another in a not so friendly neighborhood.

bread's done
Back